GIFTS EXCHANGE

Next to the warmth of flames from the fireplace-- the gang and you have settled down to exchange gifts with each other

Next to the warmth of flames from the fireplace-- the gang and you have settled down to exchange gifts with each other. This is what they got you, and what you got them. 

Dallas: He stole you a vintage leather jacket with gems on it. You got him a new record player and Elvis record. He secretly fan boys over him on a regular basis. 

Pony: He brought you a case of expensive bookmarks with a hidden bracelet underneath. Whilst you brought him a pair of track shoes and pacer because he didn't have any for the track meet like the others did.

Darry: Instead of buying a gift for each other, you decided to go do some charity and buy heaps of presents for orphanage kids. Darry even dressed up as Santa. 

Soda: He made you a pair of sparkling hair clips and you got him some sunglasses. 

Steve: He brought you a nose ring and a new handbag. Whilst you got him a car polishing kit and new hood ornament. 

Keith: He stole you a make up set and hair straightener, while you got him a custom made switch blade collection and sharpener

Johnny: He brought you a giant teddy bear that you wanted from the fair. You got him a flashy watch that he saw in the window of a jewellery store.