S*X SECRETS

These are weird, read with caution,

Dallas and Steve: It was a late night and sky was weeping with raindrops... Steve and Dallas had just ran inside from the storm, both drenching wet and freezing cold. The two of them raced over to the only shower and without thinking undressed right in front of each other... It was then they realised what they were doing... But still colder than Darry's icy glare... they jumped into the hot shower together... and deep urges took over.

Johnny: For the past week or so, Johnny has been jerking off to a photograph he found in his mothers photo book. She has long brunette hair and is holding up a newborn baby in the air... when his mother found him looking at it, she asked, "Why do you have that old thing? I was so fat back then...."

Darry: He has gone four years without doing it, now at twenty he feels like Soda and Ponyboy are going to overtake him in life. 

Ponyboy: His first time was terrible, gross, sweaty and just overall bad. It was with a girl five years older than him, and she was much more enthusiastic about it. Pony now doesn't want to do it again...  

Two-bit and Soda: For some unknown reason, these two keep walking in on each other jerking off. It's like fate or something....