When you're on your period

Requested*

How do the boys treat you when you're on your period?

Dally: You can't help but fight with him during the week. You feel extremely irritated and he seems uncaring. He tries to calm you down and leave you alone for the rest of the week. You both end up have an amazing making up session ;)

Two-bit: He grew up in a household with a sister and mother so he knows what's up. Although he cracks a lot of jokes about it, you know he cares. He seems a bit distant for the entire week.

Soda: He's the perfect boyfriend when you have it. He drives in the middle of the night to buy you stuff and loves giving you hugs. He always holds you tight and constantly asks if you're okay.

Johnny: He gets very nervous and embarrassed about you mentioning it so you keep quite but he can tell when you're being more snappy and annoyed easily. He can't help but blush whenever you're near and acting a certain way...

Darry: He's very mature about it and does whatever he can to help. He buys you supplies, chocolate and gives you massages. When you're laying in bed holding onto your cramping stomach, he snuggles behind and cuddles you.

Steve: He holds you back when you snap and try to fight people. Expect to him you want to cling onto Steve for the entire week and never let go. He becomes the most important thing to you in the entire world and you insist he holds you at least 23 hours a day.

Ponyboy: You can't help but lay on your bed and cry. You become a mess and don't want to leave the house until Ponyboy forces you. He carries you around the house and sometimes outside to see the sunsets. You sleep for around 18 hours everyday that week, he often comes and naps with you, making sure you eat.