SODA AS A FATHER

Soda would be an average everyday father and husband

Soda would be an average everyday father and husband. He would work a 9-5 job and have weekends off to hangout with his kids and friends. He's grown a slight belly from his afternoons with the boys but nothing abnormal for a thirty something year old man. The whole gang has moved away from crime, well most of them have. Soda enjoys spending time watching the football game instead of running around the streets.

* Carries the kids on his shoulders while running around the house with them.

* Very loud with the kids and rowdy, sometimes you believe you had an extra child.

* You walk in to see Soda having make up all over his face from your daughter, and having a tea party with all their stuffed animals. He's always got a kooky smile sprawled across his face.

* Plays dress ups and performs in little fashion shows in the living room.

* Buys cool gadgets and toys like remote control cars, then takes the kids to the park to test them out. Instead he plays with them more than the kids do.

* Sets up tents in the living room with heaps of lights and blankets, then watches movies and sleeps downstairs all night.

* He cooks easy dinners like macaroni or pizza, and ends up all sweaty with a washing towel over his shoulder. Sometimes even burns the food.

* Sneaks the kids snacks when they get grounded or set to their rooms for being naughty. He even slides notes under the door to talk to them in secret.

* Becomes awkward around his daughters when they're having girl troubles or are simply upset about something. He tries his best to help but doesn't really know how. He ends up buying them watermelon and snacks.

* Makes home videos like doing stunts and playing pranks.

* Takes the family of annual lake trips with all his friends families.

* Goes on fishing trips with sons, ends up catching nothing but visits the store on the way home instead.

* Teaches kids how to ride bikes even though he doesn't know how to himself.

* Late night study sessions, he tries his very best but ends up calling uncle Pony over to help instead.

* Overprotective of daughters dating anyone. Tries to intimidate their boyfriends but ends up becoming close friends with them instead. Even teaches some of them how to drive cars.

* Attempts to have the talk with them. But ends up babbling and comparing the birds and the bees to banana's and donuts. He gives up and allows uncle Darry to explain.

* Is slightly strict and can hold a ground but often feels he is too harsh on them and feels bad. But he knows they need boundaries and he is doing the right thing.

* Helps out at sport events and clubs, then takes the kids team out for pizza after the game.