Shocking Truth

Gaster Pov

Gaster told Weiss about the player and how he was the one who created this that he was the owner of this world well former Owner.

Gaster told Weiss he wanted to see what the player will do in his world that he wanted to see results but it backfired well for some timelines cause by the player that led some sans goes insane or driven mad or force to kill by the player that wanted more than a perfect ending but a good fight or less killing just for fun or letting sans to grow more hate to the player.

Weiss Pov

After Gaster told Weiss about this she was shell shocked beyond belief.

Gaster: Since i told you my story and yours too what will you do? are you gonna kill me?

Weiss Pov

Weiss Was shocked to say that Gaster was waiting for an answer to kill him or not but her instinct told to not too cause even tho Gaster created his world but not Error!Sans doesnt mean to kill him.

FatalError!Weiss: No No No

Gaster Pov

Gaster was suprised by this outcome that she would not kill him even tho he created this world and his creation of a son.

Gaster: Why No?

FatalError!Weiss: Even tho you created your world doesnt mean your the one responsible to what Error!Sans Did to me.

Gaster Pov

Gaster was shocked that even he created this she would not blame me for what my counterpart of a son did to her.

Gaster: I see well now that we pass that what will you do now?

FatalError!Weiss: Simple i kill Error Error Error Error!Sans for what he he he did to me! said in a glitch and angry voice.

Gaster Pov

Gaster was shocked that she would end up just killing his sons counterpart after what he did to her.

Gaster: I see well if your gonna fight my counterpart of a son you know how to fight?

Weiss Pov

Weiss felt she was insulted on what he meant of course she knows how to fight they just fought literally minutes ago or hour.

FatalError!Weiss: Of course i know how how to fight you dolt! We just fought.

Gaster: Well yes that is true i meant your powers that were similar to my son sans cause what you did when you attacked me it felt you acted in instinct like this is the first time you used this power.

Weiss Pov

Weiss then was taken back on what Gaster said he was right she has no experience in using this new power she is using cause it was the heat of the moment that you attacked him not knowing who he was.

FatalError!Weiss: Well well true i dont know how to use this power.

Gaster: Then why not i train you?

FatalError!Weiss: Train train you?! now why would i do do do that that?! said in an angry tone.

Gaster: Well i did told you everything about me and the world i created.

Weiss Pov

She couldnt but say silent on what he said its true he told her about him and his world and timeline's and Error!Sans Origins.

But she calm herself down but to accept the offer since she need this kind of power to master in order to kill Error!Sans and Cinder and her Queen salem that led her into this state.

Weiss then took a deep breath and said.

FatalError!Weiss: Alright i accept your offer just because i need this so i can kill Error!Sans and salem's goons.

Gaster: Good Because your not the only one who will help you to train you Weiss.

Weiss Pov

She was confuse on what he meant by that.

FatalError!Weiss: What you mean not the only one to train me?

Just then a portal appears on the void in which shock Weiss but for gaster he already knows who is gonna help her train too.

The portal then appears a golden skeleton wearing some kind of crown and a golden bow and a golden cape with a star attach to it and his eyes are filled with stars and a human girl but all of her body is white all of a sudden then the third one a skeleton much similar to that of Error!Sans but his body is different its more like her but his stomach has a huge red slash on it his chest and his right eye is missing and he has a red scraf on it and his body is filled with white stuff and the other skeleton is wearing a brown outfit with a big paintbrush with a bunch of vials in his chest and one of his eyes are stars too and his face has one ink in side of his chin .

All four at once said: Cause your not the only one who will help you train you and help you Weiss said in unison

Chapter End