Welcome to the Omega Timeline

FatalError!Weiss: Who who are are you four four four said in glitch voice.

Ink!Sans: Well we are the guardians of the Doodle Sphere.

Weiss Pov 

Weiss was confuse on what he meant.

FatalError!Weiss: A Doodle what now?

Just then Core!Frisk bonks Ink!Sans head for not yet explaining on the Doodle Sphere.

Ink!Sans: Ow! what the heck was that for?!

CoreFrisk!: Because we just met her and you just literally just now said Doodle Sphere in which she doesnt know yet.

Dream!Sans: Alright Alright lets all calm down and lets introduce ourselfs now shall we?

Geno!Sans: You got that right Dream.

All Four now introduce themself from the human girl

Ink!Sans: My name is Ink!Sans Creator and Guardian of Au's

Dream!Sans: My name is DreamSans Guardin of the Au's and protector of my world

Core!Frisk: And my name is Core!Frisk Keeper of the Omega Timeline.

Geno!Sans: And my name is Geno!Sans and the last of my kind in my timeline.

After all of the introduction Weiss has so many question to ask from those four.

Geno!Sans: Judging your by your expression you wanna ask us your question correct?

Weiss was completly shock that he knows what she is thinking.

FatalError!Weiss: How how you can can you tell tell tell? said in a glitch voice.

Geno!Sans: Because i can tell someone expression if its sad or angry etc.

Core!Frisk: Ok enough of that ok first of you arent around here arent you? and you so many question correct?

Weiss nods and ask

FatalErrorWeiss: Yeah i do have a lot of question to ask from you four.

Dream!Sans: Dont worry all of your question will be answer in due time. in the mean time how about we introduce to you the Omega Timeline whaddya say kid?

Weiss Pov

Weiss felt insulted again by this a kid?! she is a teenager now like 19 years old and they call her a kid.

FatalError!Weiss: Excuse me?! again im not a kid you dolts!

Core!Frisk then bonks dream head too.

Dream!Sans: Ow! why me?!

Core!Frisk: Because you insulted her dream.

Dream!Sans: Alright alright im sorry ok it wont happend again.

Just as Core!Frisk bonks Dream!Sans head both Ink and Geno Laugh at this sight.

Ink and Geno: Pftt hahahahahaha now that is too funny you 2.

Gaster: Ok yall you need to stop so we can go to the Omega timeline now.

The four nod and ink gets his brush to slash a portal.

Ink!Sans: So Weiss Ready to see what the Omega Timeline Looks like?

Weiss nods but she forgot to tell them whats a Omega timeline

FatalError!Weiss: Before we go you still havent told me whats a Omega Timeline.

Just as Weiss told the question all four went silent a bit but then Core!Frisk bonks Ink's head again.

Ink!Sans: Ow! again with the bonk frisk?!

Core!Frisk: Can we just go to the portal and just explain here there then ok?

Ink!Sans: Ok ok jeez no need to rush frisk alright lets all go shall we?

All of nod and enter the portal.

Just as they enter on the other side Weiss was in awe that there are multiple people that are the same but different in clothes too as one of them approach her in a purple outfit with his eye is slash with one of his eyes are purple same with his hoodie.

Epic!Sans: Welcome to the Omega Timeline Bruh im Epic!Sans nice to meet you.

Just then another one appeared but this skeleton is blue and small has a blue scraf on it with another one with orange jacket with white slippers and a cigar on his mouth.

Us!Sans: Hello Welcome to the Omega Timeline Im UnderSwap! Sans good too meet you human and are you in a glitchy state i met one of them and he's mean guy after all

Us!Papyrus: Calm Down brother give her time to know where she is. Oh and my name is UnderSwap! Papyrus im that guy's brother and Welcome to the Omega Timeline kiddo.

Just as Us!Papyrus said that she then get irritated on insulted her again by calling her a kid but just try on the best of her abilities to calm herself down.

FatalErrorWeiss: Its good to meet meet meet you you but please dont call me a kid its just discomfortable to call me that just call me weiss ok?

All three that met her nods just as Ink!Sans ask her

Ink!Sans: So Weiss now that you met some of the Alternate Universe or for short Au's to be exact you have alot of question you wanna ask before we head into training?

she nods then ask the alot of questions, this may take awile before they head to training.

Chapter End