Fatal Error vs Fall Maiden

Weiss Pov

Weiss was now thinking on which timeline she would go to kill Cinder,Salem and the Brother Gods on that very day of beacon fell.

FatalError!Weiss: Hmm so which timeline i want to go first? hmmm..........

As Weiss was thinking on which one timeline she will go first. She then got an brilliant idea on where she will go first.

FatalError!Weiss: That's it! i will go before Pyrrha died so i can save her and get my introduction coming.

As then Weiss opens a portal to the timeline on where Pyrrha was about to die.

Meanwhile in The Rooftops of Beacon

Pyrrha: Do you believe in destiny?

Cinder: Yes

As Cinder summons her bow to kill Pyrrha.

At the same time Ruby came in time to see that Cinder is about to kill Pyrrha.

As Cinder shoots the arrow to Pyrrha's chest, suddenly red strings caught the arrow shocking both Cinder and Pyrrha even Ruby herself was surprised.

Cinder: What the?! a string!?

Just then a Gaster blaster in a glitched state blast towards Cinder and Pyrrha blowing them away in a few meters to each other.

Ruby: Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: Ruby?! What are you doing here get back!

Cinder: What was that?!

Just then a portal appears in from of them shocking them

Cinder: What?! the?! a portal?!

Just then a figure appears in the portal in a skeleton glitched state making its presense known.

Cinder,Ruby,Pyrhha: Who the heck is that?! said in unison.

As the Skeleton appears on the 3 of them in silent.

Cinder then spoke up first

Cinder: Who the hell are you?!

As the skeleton stay quiet for a moment as gets Cinder was impatient by this.

Cinder: Well?! speak up!

As the Music then starts 

The Glitched skeleton then summons 15 Glitched Gaster Blasters at Cinder suprising her

Cinder: !!!

Boom!!

As Cinder dodge the Gaster Blaster she was shocked by this kind of power.