A Lot of Questions and Training Time

FatalError!Weiss: Ok first of how you know my name and second how you know im with that skeleton guy gaster.

Ink!Sans: Well what we have gathered we where just doing our daily life then suddenly we felt an enormous amount of power that filled in the anti void so we went to investigate in secret just to make sure who was it with that kind amount of power.

Core!Frisk: When we went to investigate we saw you and gaster fighting that we were shocked that you have the same power as Error!Sans but more powerful.

Dream!Sans: And when we try to figure out on why a human has Error!Sans power, my friend ink realize something you arent from his creation.

Weiss widen's the fact that on what she heard that Ink!Sans is not from creation.

FatalError!Weiss: How how you you you know that im not from his creation creation. said i a glitchy voice.

Ink!Sans: Well to be frank im the creator and guardian of the Multiverse and i can tell on who that i created. Per example Epic!Sans i can tell cause of his of his outfit and personality and what he looks like, you on the other hand i dont remember creating you but i can tell your from another dimension and before you have that power you have similar to that of Error!Sans because from what i can tell you already have power's before Error!Sans accidentaly gave one to you.

Geno!Sans: Yeah from what Ink said you have power's before he gave it on you by accident to you mind explaining on what dimension you come from and how a human like you have power's similar to that of magic.

Weiss Pov

Weiss told them about where she comes from and told them about the planet where she lives, she told them the planet she lives is called remnant and that is similar to earth where human's lived but with another kind called faunus where they have animal parts and traits and were very discriminated by humans due to their animal parts. lets just say some of Ink!Sans group were unhappy or in rage on what humans do to them similar due that of monsters back when they were at war to each other.

Dream!Sans: How could they! they may be faunus or part human but that doesnt mean they can attack them for no reason thats just cruel.

Core!Frisk: I have seen many monster kind similar to being racist by humans but this attacking their own kind that have animal parts is not right.

Ink!Sans: How dare they!! when i get my hands on them there dead to me! said in a angry tone.

As for Geno!Sans lets just say he is having ptsd flashback on the human that killed his own kind and brother over and over again.

FatalError!Weiss: Ok now that we passed that its time for my powers on where it originated from.

Weiss Pov

Weiss told them about Semblances. Semblances is the manisfestation of one's innate abilities that give the user a power that differs from everyone, with the exception of inherited Semblances like the Glyphs her Schnee family name. These Semblances can be seemingly be unlocked through multiple ways, Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and many more just to name a few. after Weiss told them about the origins about her power they were intriguing none the less.

Gaster: A Very interesting power.

Geno!Sans: Yeah no kidding old man there magic is somewhat similar to our worlds humans.

Core!Frisk: Indeed its a rare power that not even your worlds human wouldnt do.

Just as Weiss coughs to get their attention.

FatalError!Weiss: Alright alright settle down there is so many more.

Weiss Pov

Weiss told them about Aura. Aura is the manifestation of one's soul in my world it can be used for a wide range of abilities. The specific abilities and their strengths differ from individual to individual and are dependent on a number of factors, such as experience, training and innate skill. It is predominantly used for protection from harm.