Prologue.

***

"Promise we will always have each other?" The 8 year old brunette boy said, holing out his pinky for the red head girl to wrap hers around.

"Promise!" She said with a smile.

The two kids spent the rest of the afternoon playing and being kids. Until stiles farther came and picked him up.

Ace and stiles had been friends since they were 4, ace hit Jackson whitmore in the face one break time, after Jackson called stiles a weirdo. She doesn't know why she did it but, to be fair the kid deserved it.

Ace smiled while waving goodbye to stiles, as his dad drove off.

"Aurora, get your stuff, we are heading to The Hale's house" Gwen pierce said opening the front door of the house. Little 8 year old Aurora piece skipped up the stairs of her family home to go and collect her things she wanted to take.

"Aurora! Are you ready?" Ace's mother shouted up to her daughter. "Coming" ace said, still running around looking for her new doll she wanted to show Cora. "What is she doing?" Gwen looked down to her watch. "Rory let's go, we don't have all day" Toby said yelled at the top of his voice. "Shut up you giant ginger goblin" the sassy 8 year old said walking down the stairs

" hey don't talk to your brother like that!" Gwen told ace, she walked towards the door. With her back to the kids, Toby took the opportunity to slap ace round the back of the head "ow, that hurt" she pretended to cry.

"You have werewolf healing, shut up" he roll his eyes

"Now quick quick, we meanting your farther and the rest of the packs at The Hale's" their mother told them waiting for them at the front door. As ace walked past her older brother she stuck out her tongue.

***

Hi guys!! Welcome back to broken promises again lol! We got new characters and new plot!

Hope you enjoy.

Also this is a year before Deucalion went blind
And year and half before The Hale fire!