Chapter 1

***

Full moons, can be the best night or the worse night of a person life. It know people and animals are to act different around full moons, something to do with the earths surfaces. Which is where the word lunatic comes from.

But full moons for my kind are hard! Are senses heighten more then they normally are, vision get blurred with rage or any strong emotion. Let's just say full moons for us are hard as fuck!

I guess only plus about only being half werewolf, I don't have to deal with that fully. My witch side helps me control my turns. I can turn whenever and wherever I like.

So if I really want to I don't have to turn on full moons, but I do. It makes me feel closer to my wolf side, my mother going on about witch business all the time. Its hard, my stepdad tries to help but he not even a werewolf or a witch.

When I first found out about Ben being a vampire, I was scared shit. But after a while I realised that he was more scared of me. See one bite from a werewolf and he's a gonna. So most full moons he locked in mum and his room.

And with it coming up to the full moon I like to turn as many time as I can, I help calm me, help me clear my head.

So here I was, running through the woods. The woods was my safe place.

The smells of trees and flowers, the noises of birds and insects, trees for miles.

For over 6 years I've been the only wolf in beacon hills, if you don't count my godson Thomas, but he not a full wolf yet. There used to be 4 packs of wolves but shit happened. We don't talk about that!

I slow my pace, when I reach my bag of clothes. Changing from my Wolf form something only some werewolves can do. Another thing I can thank my witch side for.

As I'm changing, I caught a sent for a second but then like that it was gone.

"Ahh" I heard someone scream, probably 60 meters from me, (I don't know, I'm failing maths) I heard more and more screams. I couldn't just walk away, so I followed the screams.

Once I got to where I thought the screams where coming from, I could see a figure running towards the end of the wood.

I quickly follow them out to the road, I saw how they nearly got hit by a car, I saw how he lifted his jumper up to show a big ass bite mark.

Shit!

That wasn't me! I had full control.

Which mean the sent I thought I smelt was right! There was another werewolf in the woods tonight. And not just any werewolf, an alpha.

As I stepped out of the woods the boy quickly looked around, and my heart dropped. Scott McCall. My mums work friend son, the boy I sit next to in English.

"Ace?" He asked.

"Uh, hey scotty!" I said awkwardly, he drop his jumper when he saw me look at it. He was watching me, confused. "My house is close to here, I heard someone scream! And found you" I quickly explained.

"Oh" was all he said.

"Come on Scott, you can stay at mine tonight, I'll help you clean it then I'll drop you at yours tomorrow before school." I told him, walking down the road.