Chapter 9 - Alley's.

tw (knife, blood,)

It was the next day and everything got resolved from yesterday with the guy coming in to supposedly assault you. You woke up getting ready for work made yourself breakfast and went to your car. You went in to start it but it wasn't starting, So you walked to work at least I wasn't raining.

William's POV
"So glad they never catched me for killing that guy who thought it was okay to touch Y/n no one ever puts there hands on her unless its me. Anyway its another work day sigh it's okay I guess while Y/n still there I won't be too bored." I got myself some breakfast and got myself ready for work, I went to my car to start it and left.

Y/n's POV
You were walking and Freddy Fazbear's was right near by there was the big alley way but you didn't pay attention so you went forward to the restaurant.

"Hey"

A voice could be heard from the alley.

"Would you come here real quick for me."

You didn't know what to do if it was a homeless person or someone you supposedly knew. You walked towards the voice and it grabbed you but you pulled back fast. "Now if I were to be completely stupid you got me soo twisted thinking I wouldn't get out of that weak grip of yours, who the fuck are you and why did you decide to grab me?" You said.

"I don't have a specific reason. But its because your pretty and I kinda want you back"

"Do I fucking know you?" and back?

"No, but now you will."

It was your ex-boyfriend.

"You.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW IT WAS ME" You said.

"I can sense you from a mile away."

"Listen mf the only reason I broke up with was because weird your stalkerish and way over annoying as shit. Now fucking go away"

"Now you think you have a big mouth now."
He pulled out a knife. "Im gonna make sure your mine again."

William's POV
I was almost there to the restaurant and there was always this alley way I hated seeing cause it was so big for no reason. I passed by the alley and looked threw and saw a girl and a guy the guy was holding a knife and the girl looked like... Y/N?! WAIT A SECOND HOLD ON.
I stepped hard on the breaks got out and looked to see what was happening.
"Y/N!!!" I said. "WILLIAM" Y/n said. She tried to run towards me but the guy kept pointing that knife at her which made me really irritated. "The fuck are you doing with that knife, put it down." I said.

"And who the fuck are you telling me that shit what are you her new boyfriend? its not gonna happen because I am."

My eyes became a vibrant purple. and I darted at him, I always have a spare knife somewhere on me because why not. He was a bit slow so I finally grabbed him and pinned him on the wall slowly grabbing his neck and aiming the knife at it making him bleed slowly.

"Now now, you think that's the way to talk to me? Listen to me. Me and Y/n are actually a thing her and I has catched feelings recently and she loves me so much that I love her as well that's why I'm always here to protect her because things like you make me so fucking sick" You slit his mouth a little and his neck a little, and put him down he felt the areas you slit and said

"You fucking bitch why did you do that to me"

"Well ahah, because you are a fucking loser"

Y/n stood there surprised but also happy I kinda did that to him she can tell me what happened after i'm done with him. Now he is just lying here on the ground feeling the parts I slit him. I went near him and asked him a question.

"Now answer me this, why do you think it's a good idea stalking Y/n out of the blue just the get her back? she probably had an amazing reason to let you out of her life."

"I-"

"No answer?" I cut his knee. "You have one more chance to answer."

"Im not telling you because it is non of your business and stop lying about being with her your never gonna be with her"

"Now you will have some more pain goodnight." You slit his throat and he lied there silently. You went next to Y/n who was filled with tears knowing that her suffering with him being alive has ended. "Its okay dear just know I will always love you." "No matter who or what it is just tell me so they can have there life ended" and I kissed her on the lips passionately and after that she nodded and said "I will always love you too."

"Well now since we are so late we should go in my office and maybe talk about what he did to you so it will never happen again?" I said.

"Sure William"
"Alright darling," I hugged her and took her into my car. "If ur car ever breaks down or stops working call me so I can pick you up."

ALRIGHT HELLO IS THAT 1.9k VIEWS ON THIS WATTPAD I WROTE? nah I DONT DESERVE THIS REALLY TYSM AND I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER <33 PUT DOWN ANY IDEAS YALL HAVE 🫶🏽