Chapter 1 - Somewhere New.

Where do I begin in life where I want to start somewhere new. I recently moved to New York where I can start a new life and get away from my parents. My parents are both toxic and unloving and I hate them so much. I wish they could have accepted of who I am and what I accomplish but they don't. They never do.

I moved into this 1 bedroom apartment where the rent is nice and cheap. I also just graduated college so I still have enough money to pay my bills. The sad part is I don't have a job.

Luckily mail came in today.  A newspaper reading that a pizza restaurant named Freddy Fazbears Pizza is open for people to work. There pay seems cheap but it's worth a try right?

I called the number listed. "Hello? is this Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" I asked. "Hello! yes it is are you looking to apply here?" The voice said. "Yes! I would love to apply here." I said. "Alright! my name is Henry Emily and thank so much for wanting to join us and your name is?" Henry said. "Y/n" I said.

"Thank you Y/n, I'll see you today at 2pm!" Henry said. "Alright sounds good!" Then we both hanged up. "Looks like I got an interview today.

Time skip 2 pm

It is now 2 pm and I've arrived at the place. (if your wondering what your wearing you can wear whatever but for my perspective y/ns wearing a suit) The place looks so nice but the inside would probably smell terrible.

I walked inside the restaurant and of course I was right. Kids were running around and food was flying everywhere. I walked up to the cashier to ask where Henry Emily might be cause I have an interview.

"Hey miss, do you know where Henry Emily is?" I asked. "Why for?" She asked rudely. "Ahem.. I have an interview is why im asking." I responded coldly.

"Oh okay. he's right on your left ma'am. Just walke down the hall and his door is the one on the left." She said rolling her eyes. "Thank you." I said rolling my eyes back at her.

I walked down the hall and saw two doors labeled, (W. Afton) and (H. Emily) so I went to the one with Emily as the last name since I was supposed to talk to Henry.

I knocked on the door. A faint come in was heard.
I walked in and saw two men in the room. One sitting down which I assume is Henry and another next to time standing pale tall and slender wearing a gray dress shirt and a black tie and looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"Are you Y/n?" The man sitting with glasses asked.
"Yes I am." I said. "Well welcome! Im Henry nice to meet you Y/n and this man next to me is William, Will-"

"William Afton" The man said with a beautiful british accent while handing his hand out for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand back.

"Nice to meet you William. William Afton."

He looked in shock. "Oh~? I like this one." He said. Henry just glared at him. "Shut up William." "Anyway Y/n we have a form and a few questions for you to ask before you get your job so listen up."

Time skip

"Congrats Y/n you've made it to the team." Henry said. "Yay!" I said. "Now since William doesn't have anyone to work with him we are gonna let you work with him as of everyday incase he says he doesn't need you then theres always something else for you to do." Henry said.

"Alright doesn't sound too bad." I said. "Yep not bad at all." William said.

"Alright guys lets get to work." Henry said.
I was about to open the door till-
"After you darling." William said.
I stood there dumb founded. "Well thank you sir" I said and walked out of Henry's office and William walked behind.

The fun has only just begun hasn't it?

—————————
HELLO GUYS ! THANK YOU FOR 48K READS SORRY IM LATE FOR EVERYTHING SCHOOLS BEEN IN THE WAY AND YEA WELL YOU SAW MY OTHER A/N NOTES LMAOO SO YEA I CANT WAIT TO FINISH THE SECOND PART OF THIS BOOK 🔥🔥‼️‼️ILY ALL