Chapter 14 - My Enemy, My Co-Worker.

"Hey Y/n is everything okay? I heard someone fell so I came to check up on what happened." Kai said.

"Oh.. nothing happened, this customer happens to be leaving!" I said. "Oh this one the floor I assume?" Kai said. "Yes precisely!" I said.

"Why for?" Kai said. When I was about to say something Abigail interrupted. "To get a job here of course cutie~! Do you mind showing me any job applications? or are you even in charge of that?" She said. "No! he isn't! and he is an employee! now I will kindly ask you again to please leave!" I said.

"Did someone say they wanna apply for a job here?!" Henry came out of this office saying it. Abigail was still on the ground so Henry helped her up. "Yes! I did!" Abigail said. "Okay great! right this way in my office for the job application!" He said. Then they both went into Henry's office.

William came out of his office, when he walked out he saw Kai standing next to me.

"Kai."
"William."
"May I ask why you're standing next to Y/n?" William said. "Oh. my bad." Kai said. Kai then moves a few inches away from me.

"Darling are you okay?" William said. "Im.. uh fine I guess..? I just saw an old "friend" of mine come in and is now in Henry's office getting a job application.." I said. "Oh.. alright! but are you sure your fine-" Then William was cut off as Abigail came back screaming like a weirdo.

"AHHHH OH MY GOOOD I CAN FINALLY WORK WITH MY DEAR FRIEND Y/N YAY~"
Abigail said coming out of Henry's office. "Oh is this the "friend?" William sounded like he knew we weren't friends which was true. "Yea.." I said. Abigail then comes to jump on top of me then I suddenly grab her wrist. Kai and William eyes opened wide. "You.. fucking bastard.. you stay away from me while I work. Don't talk to me don't look at me don't even come near me. understand?" I said. She got a bit startled and said "Aw~ your no fun! also who is this tall cute guy next to you~? She said. I tightened my grip on her wrist. "Thats my boyfriend." I said coldly. William slightly blushed. Kai just looked at the wall.

"Oh." she said. "Okay then, is the other tall dude taken~?" she said. "Sorry ma'am i'm not looking for anyone right now good luck." Kai said he then waves a goodbye to me and William. "Well fuck okay then." She said. I let go of her wrist and it was red. She went to go sit by the tables as if she doesn't even work here which she fucking does.

"Boyfriend huh.." William said. "SHHH.. AUG" I said.  "Ahah. Darling, i'm gonna be in my office if you need anything. okay?" William said then kisses me on my cheek and walks away. I blushed right away and Abigail noticed and flashed me a middle finger.

I got furious and walked to her. "Abigail. You fucking whore, if your gonna WORK here then act like an EMPLOYEE." I said angrily. "Oh fuck off  Y/n I do what I want." She said. "How about you quit your job huh? I don't care if you just got here and applied 10 minutes ago. Just leave me alone please! you've caused enough in my life I don't need you here!" I said practically yelling. "Well Y/n if you weren't such a-" Abigail was cut off by a voice somewhere in the restaurant I was looking real hard to see who it was but it was hard to tell who it was.

???'s POV
I was looking at Y/n and this other bitch from a distance it's been a while me and her haven't spoke shes like my best friend and everything. She might be really happy to see me though but the way I came in might be surprising since I used the back door while I saw her in the front. This other thing in front of her though.. she seems like a pathetic waste that would need to be disposed in the trash. She seems to be ruining Y/n's life as I heard. WAIT SHE'S ABOUT TO CALL Y/N A- now I HAVE to step in.

"Hey Y/n! long time no see from your best friend huh?"

Y/n's POV
"Well Y/n if you weren't such a-" Abigail was cut off by a voice somewhere in the restaurant I was looking real hard to see who it was but it was hard to tell who it was. I then saw the silhouette in the shadow come out and they spoke.

"Hey Y/n! long time no see from your best friend huh?" The voice said.

——————
NEW CHAPTER NEW CHARA, THE CHARA NAME WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO <33 AND THANK YOU FOR 5.11k READS!!