Chapter 16 - The Date, The Waiter.

"Wanna call it a day darling? We can probably go out for dinner if thats more your thing." William said. "Sure thing." I said.

William then took me home so I can get dressed for our evening out too dinner. I decided to put on a little something beautiful.
a very cute purple dress!

(im in love with the dress i chose for y/n to wear aaa)

"Perfect!"I said. I went to go put on some makeup and sprayed some good smelling perfume on me. Surprisingly William was already by my house and outside wearing a really fancy outfit, a nice dark purple tux with a black tie, his hair neatly combed and holding a bouquet of flowers and yes they were purple and beautiful. "Aw! William you didn't have to bring me flowers." I said. "Well of course I had to darling, after all its our special night." He said.

William then opened the car door for me and I sat inside I place the flowers in the backseat of the car. While William was driving instead of his hand on my thigh his hand was placed on my hand. Gently rubbing the knuckles of it. I blushed.

We arrived to the place William was taking me. He let go of my hand and went out of the car to my side and held out his hand for me to take. I took his hand slightly blushing and him slightly smirking. We then walked into the restaurant. We sat to a nearest window with two chairs and a table with a small lantern (? its that thing in that one dinner scene in megamind idk what its called) it was so FANCY!! Me and William both sat down and started looking threw the menu.

A waiter arrived at our table. "Hello you two, you both look lovely this fine evening, especially the young lady." Says the waiter looking at me winking. I felt uncomfortable when he said that to me. William glared at the waiter. "Ahem anyway, what would you both be having?" He said. "Um, I'll have the Chicken Piccata." I said. "I'll have the same." William said still glaring at the waiter. The waiter nodded and walked away with our orders.

"One more word and I will sli.." I cut off William and said. "William! shh! now is not the good time dear remember its only about us okay?" I said taking his hand and gently rubbing the way he did it in the car. William realized when I did that his eyes became softened. "Sorry my darling. I'll control myself." He said. I nodded. "Okay."

The waiter came back with our food before he walked away he winked at me again. This time, I glared at him. Then his smirk wiped off pretty fast. When I looked back at William I saw him reading a small paper. "What is it William?" I said. He looked up glared at where the waiter was and turned the paper revealing a phone number. It also said,

Hey there cutie mind if you text this number?
(xxx) xxx-xxxx. <3

I glared at the note William held in his hand. William put the note down still glaring at the waiter. "Darling." William said coldly. I shivered since I couldn't talk William out of this one. "Y- yes William?" I said scared. "I'll be right back." He got up fixing his tie then puts his hands in his pockets and starts walking towards to where the waiter is at.