Chapter 2 - William Afton.

"So Y/n to start work we have to get you in uniform first." William said. "My office darling."

We walked to his office that was next door too Henry's office. His office smelled really good and looked really nice. "Wow I love your office William." I said. "Thanks love, now what's your clothing size?" He said. "(your size)" I said.

"Here you go." He gave me a purple button up suit with black suspenders. It looked PERFECT!!.

"I. love. purple." I said very happily. "Thats good to know" William said smirking. "Oh my apologies wheres the bathroom?" I asked. "Oh on the other side of the pizzeria it will be in the front but on the right side of the cash register." William said.

God fucking damn it now im gonna have to face the damn cashier I again I hope she gets fired for being an asshole. "Alright thank you William." He then opened the door for me and waited for me to get to the bathroom safely apparently even though I was fine on my own.

I past by the cashier then. "Oh look who's back." She said. "Listen ma'am i'm gonna be working with you apparently so I expect you to be friendly with me." I said trying to get past her, but then she put herself in-front of me where i'm supposed to go to the bathroom and change.

"don't you have a job to do?" I asked
"don't you know any better?" She asked

I then saw someone in the corner of my eye and it was William standing there wanting to know what was going on. "What's happening here and why hasn't Y/n gone to the bathroom yet?"

"Um oh uh well uh um oh.. hi William!!! how are you~?" She asked. What a freak fest I asked to myself shes one weirdo. "Imma just go to the bathroom" And I pushed her out of my way.

"Gasp she pushed me William!!!! she needs to be fired immediately!!!!" She said whining. I rolled my eyes and opened the women's restroom.

William's POV

"Shut up Stella" I said coldly. "I will get you fired if you keep at it with your act. I've always hated you since the beginning of your employment.

And when I tried to walk away she grabbed me.
"But silly willy~ I didn't do nothing wrong!" Stella said. "Get the fuck off of me" I said and brushed her off me and walked to my office to wait for Y/n to come back.

Y/n's POV
Why when I get a new job there always has to be a bastard working in it. Anyway let me put this cute uniform William gave me.

I put on the uniform and I look in the mirror and I look so gorgeous with it no wonder why suits are the best for me. I then walked out the bathroom to back to William as promised then-

"Are you trying to steal my William from me you fuck girl?" She said coldly.

"Now if I were to be very clear about myself I don't want William or anything to do with him and I could report your behavior as harassment but I might get my job taken away as I just started working here, so get your stupid fucking dumbass self away from me and never speak to me again."

I said and walked away to William's office. I opened the door to his office and William looked up from his computer and looked flabbergasted. "Wow Y/n I love the way you look, you look amazing." He said

"Why thank you kind gentlemen" I said. "I saw the way you stood up the Stella that was quite some attitude you got there my love." He said

Did I just hear him call me "my love" or? am I tweaking. "William care to repeat that last part?" I said smirking. William then looked at me blushing and said "W-what last part?" He said nervously.

I playfully roll my eyes and said "Augh never mind silly." Then I sat down in one of his chair to start helping him.

Am I really starting to fall for Afton? He is such a mystery.

———————
oh em gee yes my inspo is rising ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR ALMOST 50K READS i love you all i can't believe y'all still read my story its crazy 😭🫶🏽