Kisses

His lips are warm, and soft, and saliva-slick. Addicting, hypnotic. You can't get enough: you mouth at them again and again, feeling his shaved stubble rasp against your upper lip. He smiles into your mouth, and his words make his lips buzz. "Mmm. Do I taste good, or something?" Eddie asks.

You sigh warmly. His big, broad hands are comforting on your hips. He's just holding you: softly, gently. A point of connection. "Yeah. Pretty good. Why d'ya ask?" You get the words out choppilly, having to pause every few seconds when he presses his mouth softly against yours. When he laughs, it's like sunlight. Your noses brush together. "Cuz it feels like you're trying to eat me."

You kiss him, once, twice, three times... and then you break out into laughter, your breath gusting across his face. Eddie laughs too, and it's soft and warm and affectionate like honey and damn, you wanna live inside that sound. "Can't eat you, Eddie-bear." You murmur. Lips barely brushing against his, speaking into his mouth. "You'd give me cavities."

"...Jesus christ." Eddie groans with a broad, blinding grin. Before you know it he's gripping your upper waist and pulling you down, landing you on top of him on his bed and you're both giggling like school-children. "You're so cheesy. Seriously, oh my god. Where'd you learn that one? A pick-up book from the fifties? Did your grandma teach you to flirt?"You try to pull away from him, but he's holding you on top of his chest, all warm and gooey and affectionate. "It's not cheesy!" You protest half-heartedly. You can't summon up any fire when he's staring up at you with those big chocolate eyes like you'd hung the damn moon. "It's romantic, you just don't- augh!"

He's blowing raspberries against your neck and you're squirming and laughing, thumping against his arms. And then he stops. And he just... looks at you, head resting against the covers of the bed. Sunlight streaking his oval face. "Hey." He says quietly. "What, you menace?""I love you."

——————————————————————————-
Credit:two-red-lungs