Fighting or Fucking

SFW
———————————————————————————
You and Eddie stood in his room, arguing. "You need to take this seriously, Eddie," you huffed. "I am taking it seriously!" he argued, making you scoff, "Really? You're taking it seriously?"."This is supposed to be your year, remember? '86?" you reminded him. "I'm trying, can you give me a break. Isn't it already enough?" he questioned. "Look, I'm glad that you're trying, I really am but you're still not taking it seriously" you pointed out. You rubbed your forehead in frustration, "Our plan was to be able to graduate and walk that stage together, next month. Our friends want to be able to see you graduate, don't you want that too?".Meanwhile, Robin and Nancy sat in Eddie's trailer while you and Eddie locked yourselves in his room. You, Eddie, Steve, Nancy, and Robin were all supposed to go to the movies tonight.

You and Eddie didn't know that Robin and Nancy were currently sitting in his living room, exchanging glances as they heard the two of you arguing back and forth. They winced when they heard you yell, "He is so dead," Nancy snorted and Robin agreed, "Well, he's a dingus like Steve". The door to Eddie's trailer opened, "Guys! I thought we were going to the-" Steve ran in and stopped when he heard yelling. "Let me guess, they're either fucking or fighting? Forget it, either way they end up fucking after fighting" Steve muttered. "They're just fighting" Robin corrected him and he sat down next to her, "How long have they been at it for?" he questioned.

She looked down at her watch and groaned, "They have been arguing for twenty minutes now", making Steve and Nancy groan along. "That's a new record" Robin muttered, "How long do you think they'll keep yelling at each other?" Nancy looks between Robin and Steve, who just shrugged. "I don't know, they don't normally argue but when they do..." Steve trailed off as he gestured towards Eddie's room. "I'm a bit worried for him, to be honest" Steve admitted, "You should be" Robin snorted, "Don't ever underestimate a woman, Steve" Nancy butted in. Steve leaned into Robin, "Bet you twenty bucks that they're going to fuck later" he whispered. She turned to him and he had his hand out, "Fine, you're on, dingus" she snorted before shaking his hand.
———————

"Oh my god! I'm not saying to stop Hellfire! I'm just asking if you can just study with me a bit more so we can get you to pass Ms. O'Donnell's final" you groaned. "I just want to be able to walk with you across the stage. I can't do and won't do it without you" you sighed, tired of fighting with him. Eddie's face softened, he walked over to you, caressing your cheek, making you look at him, "I'm sorry, I know how much this means to you. It means a lot to me too, I'm just anxious that no matter what I do and no matter how hard I try, I won't graduate. But, I will work extra hard to make sure I'm there on that stage with you".

"I promise" he leaned in, crashing his lips against yours, "Now, let me make it up to you" he muttered against your lips. Your hands wrapped around him, pulling him into the kiss deeper as his hands moved to squeeze your waist. Your legs hit his bed and he swiftly pushed you down onto the mattress, not breaking the kiss.
———————-

Steve, Robin, and Nancy all looked up when they heard Eddie's room door open and they took in your appearances. Your hair was disheveled and marks were already forming on your neck while Eddie wore a smug look on his face when he saw the three of them sitting there. "That will be twenty bucks, Buckley" Steve grinned, holding his hand out. Robin rolled her eyes and slapped a twenty dollar bill in his hand. "You betted on us?" you questioned, "No" Robin while Steve answered at the same time, "Yes, it was easy money".
———————————————————————————
Credit:eddiemunsons-girl