Don't look away

*SMUT*
———————————————————————————

It was pure bliss the way Eddie was pounding into you, legs locked around his waist, the heels of your feet keeping him close. He had his hands perched on the frame, shaking the whole bed with each snap of his hips. You felt your release within reach and you couldn't help the way that your eyes fluttered closed at the feeling. "Nonono. Don't do that sweetheart." Eddie chided, his voice sickly sweet. You felt his hips stall within you, cock perched halfway out deliberately teasing you. You tried your best to push yourself down to meet him but he pulled further out, his cock slapping against his belly as he removed himself completely. You whined and Eddie clicked his tongue. "No none of that."

"Eddie." You pouted, head foggy from your denied release. "Why'd you stop?""I need you to look at me, I wanna see that pretty face of yours when I make you come. Will you do that for me?" He asked, running the back of his hand down your face. The cool metal of his rings ticking your skin. You leaned into his touch as you nodded. He gave you a toothy smile, sliding back into you. "Atta girl." He pressed a kiss to your cheek before grabbing your face by your chin and locking your head in pace. He pulled all the way out before slamming back in, a moan ripping from your throat. "Remember sweetheart, eyes on me or I'll stop."
———————————————————————————
quicksilverownsmysoul