Headcanons

• has insomnia. like fr does not sleep. he feels bad about keeping you up, but he depends on you a lot of the time to get him to sleep. he'll be up at all hours writing for new campaigns, stringing new chords for a song, or he'll jump on the bed to get you to wake up and keep him entertained until he gets tired. once he cleaned the entire trailer from top to bottom, something he does not ever do, while you tossed and turned from the noise.

• has a dr pepper addiction. his room is absolutely FULL of empty cans. wayne gets on to him because he leaves them everywhere. the floor, spilling out of the trashcan and stuffed with cigarette butts. he drinks like eight to ten cans a day, and it's the first thing he has to have when he wakes up, otherwise he'll be in a bitchy mood.

• HATES SPIDERS. he screams like a little girl when he seems them, and absolutely refuses to take his eye of them until you squash it for him, yes he makes you do it.

• is actually very good at english when he applies himself.

• has TERRIBLE allergies and it makes him miserable to be around. you put up with it, but his constant sneezing does get annoying. he's got that dad sneeze LMAO, super loud and it lowkey scares you when he does.

• is totally into the domestic shit! he gets so giddy and excited when you cook for him. he likes to stand over and watch you, and you have to constantly slap his hand away from sampling everything. on hellfire nights he brings cookies and brownies that you baked for them:)

• and i do not care what anyone says, mans DOES NOT smell like roses LMFAO. he smells like cigarettes and beer, maybe a hint of some cheap cologne that he stole to wear on date night. he uses knock off shampoo when he washes his hair, but secretly likes to use yours when you sleep over. it's not much of a secret, though, considering you can smell it on him.

• he legit smokes constantly. doesn't matter where he goes, he's got a cig hanging from his lips. and even when you peel your eyes open in the mornings, you know he's awake when the burn of smoke hits your nose. you didn't care much for it, early on in the relationship, but you became comforted by the habit.

• loves watching scary movies with you. he'll drape an arm over your shoulder why you lay on his chest, hysterically laughing at how hard you both jump at a scary scene.

• when you first started dating, he cleared out a drawer for you to keep your stuff.

• when he sees you sleeping in his band t-shirts, bro is hard as rocks💀

• gets SO paranoid around you when he finds out you're on your period, because he's terrified of saying something to piss you off lmao.

• is absolutely FASCINATED with makeup and skincare. he religiously watches you do it and he's always asking what a certain product does and if he can try it.

• you watch saturday morning cartoons together in your pajamas, which for him, is just sweatpants and his bare chest.

• he's an extremely good listener, even if he doesn't understand what you talk about half the time. he'll always give a nod or a little hum as you rant, smiling when it's something you're really passionate about.

• he's got undiagnosed anxiety and paranoia, which you figured explained the insomnia. he's always biting his nails and bouncing his knee. on days when you can tell he's anxious, you make sure to hug him extra tighter. you learned quickly not comment on it, because he always denied it or brushed it off. it embarrassed him

• dustin is always the third wheel, but you don't mind. you know how close him and eddie are. sometime he'll tag along for a movie or come over when you make dinner. he's very polite and always offers to do the dishes for you.

• he taught you how to play poker, which eventually turned into strip poker.

• he loves showing you off, and gets so excited when you come with him to hellfire night. you don't play, because it confuses you, but you like watching him get so into it. you always pull up a chair beside him, but he never fails to yank you into his lap and make you sit there on the throne with him. he even got a plastic crown for you to wear so you'd feel included<3

• on father's day, you convinced him that he should do something nice for wayne, even if it wasn't much. you told him it was the thought that counted. he felt a little weird about it, awkward, but he knew you were right, so he had you help him with a present.

• so in turn, he picked your mother flowers on mother's day.

• is always buying scratch off lottery cards and gets SO MAD when he doesn't win anything LMAO.

• does not eat vegetables at all. hates them. he's like a mf five year old when it comes to food and he's so picky. and really, it's just because he's too stubborn to try them, but when you cook something special for him, he'll eat it, and he does like it.

• i seen a tiktok once that said his favorite fruit would definitely be bananas and i think so too. you have to be careful when you eat them though because you'll catch him staring at you with a sex crazed look in his eye.

"really eddie? i'm eating!"

"i'm sorry. you're just so sexy when you do it like that."

•  i feel like you guys would have a lot of pregnancy scares.
———————————————————————————
Credit:rainylana