004 , hot older brothers

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER , voidfaye004

004. hot older brothers

SITTING in the booth in Mystic Grill, Asteria sat next to Destiny who was leaning on her shoulder, and Caroline, who was leaning forward in excitement, while Bonnie and Elena were sitting across from them.

     "Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity," Bonnie explained to her friends.

     Scoffing, Caroline replied, "Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Looking back at Elena, Caroline asked, "So then what happened?"

     "So then nothing," Elena responded with an eye roll.

     "Stefan was in your room all night and you guys did nothing?" Destiny questioned in disbelief.

     Jumping in before Elena could say anything, Caroline added, "There was no sloppy first kiss? Or any touchy feely of any kind?"

     Shaking her head with a sigh, Elena denied, "Nope, we didn't go there."

     "Not even a handshake?" Caroline questioned in disbelief. "I mean, Elena, we are your friends, ok? You are supposed to share the smut."

     Asteria laughed in amusement. "How is a handshake smut, Care?"

     Waving her off, Caroline joked, "It's the thought that counts. Besides, a handshake equals physical touch. That all counts."

     "We just talked for hours," Elena huffed, frowning slightly at Asteria, which only caused the girl to grin brighter.

     "So what's the hold up?" Caroline exclaimed, "Girl likes boy, boy likes girl! We all know what happens next!"

     Nodding firmly with a glint in her eyes, Elena agreed, "You're right." Standing up, she prepares herself to leave before pausing. Turning around, Elena acknowledged Asteria begrudgingly. "Right, Ria, you drove us here. Do you mind driving me to Stefan's place?"

     Smiling brightly, Asteria replied, "Of course, Lena! I'd be more than happy to if it means your relationship with Stefan starts accelerating." Especially since it's when all the fun truly starts.

     Asteria watched with glee as Elena's face twisted into a slight grimace at her bright tone. She got out of the booth and waved goodbye to her friends before walking out, with Elena walking after her.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Before knocking on the front door, Elena smoothed out her clothes and brushed her fingers through her hair quickly to look more presentable as Asteria stood by her side and watched her in amusement.