007 , founders party

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER , voidfaye007

007. founders party

     THRASHING in his bed, Stefan woke up with a startled yell. Looking around, he noticed Damon sitting in an armchair in front of his bed.

"Bad dream?" Damon questioned, casually playing around with the chess pieces in front of him. "Do you know how pathetically easy it was to get into your head just now? You really need some human blood. It might even out the playing field." Smirking, he added, "Football reference. Too soon?"

Using his vampiric speed, Stefan rushed toward his table and grabbed the knife sitting on top of his papers. Instantly, he threw it at Damon, watching as it hit Damon in the stomach.

Damon looked down at the knife unimpressed. Standing up, he pulled it out with an eye roll. "All right, I deserved that." Smirking, he remarked, "I just wanted to let you know that they caught the culprit." Seeing Stefan's look of confusion, he explained, "The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all those people."

"What are you talking about?" Stefan questioned.

Grinning, Damon informed, "It was a mountain lion. A really big one at that." Damon rolled his eyes when he noticed Stefan still wasn't understanding. "The thing that was responsible for all those attacks. It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news." Using his hands to make it more dramatic, Damon spoke, "'Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls.'"

Frowning, Stefan asked, "Why would you cover your tracks?" A spark of hope flicked within him as he remembered the conversation from last night ok so what if Gabriel said no last night, this had to be his doing right? "Did Gabriel put you up to this?"

"Don't make me laugh, Stefan," Damon replied with a smirk. "As if our brother would ever stop me. He's having way too much fun himself. Speaking of fun, what do you think he's doing with Elena's sister, Asteria?" Pretending to think for a moment, he paused before he snarked, "Do you think he's enjoying her blood like I would enjoy Elena's?"

Snarling, Stefan rushed at Damon, throwing him against the wall and holding him in a chokehold. "Neither of you will be touching Elena or her sister."

Damon chuckled before pushing Stefan off him with most of his strength, causing Stefan to go flying into the wall. "You've gotten funnier over the years."

Standing up from where he fell on the ground, Stefan hissed, "I'm not joking."

"How are you supposed to defend Elena and her sister if you can't even defend yourself?" Damon questioned mockingly as he threw the knife back at Stefan, causing it to hit him right in the stomach. "And for your information, I've decided to stay for a while. It's just too much fun being here with you and Elena."