006 , dead teacher

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

DEVIL'S DAUGHTER , voidfaye006

006. dead teacher

"YOU invited him to the game?" Destiny shouted in disbelief.

     "Dezzy," Asteria sighed for the hundredth time.

     "No, no, don't Dezzy me. YOU, Maude Asteria Gilbert, my little Aster, invited a boy– no, a bloodsucker to our high school football game?" Destiny waved her arms around as she walked back and forth in front of Asteria.

     "Wasn't your 'I think I'll dislike him the least' practically your version of permission?" Asteria teased.

     Spluttering, Destiny denied, "No it was not!" Sighing, she put her head into her hands, "What is with you and vampires?"

     "Excuse me?" Asteria questioned, looking offended.

     "Don't look at me like that, Aster," Destiny rolled her eyes. "You can deny it all you want but we both know you had a summer fling with a vampire last year."

     Sighing, Asteria mumbled, "He was hot, ok?"

     "And? There are tons of hot guys that are human," Destiny retorted.

     "Not in this little town," Asteria reminded, causing Destiny to laugh. "It's why Gabriel is so appreciated right now. His face truly is a work of art."

     "Gag. Don't say that around me please," Destiny pouted.

     Smirking, Asteria teased, "Weren't you the one that called him a hot devil?"

     "Shut up!" She spluttered before whining, "Look what he's done to you. My little Aster has been corrupted."

     Scoffing, Asteria replied, "If anything, I've corrupted him. My heart is too dark to be corrupted by anyone else."

     "Please," Destiny snorted with an eye-roll, "If you're corrupted then what does that make me?"

     "My evil assistant," Asteria replied without hesitation. She grinned brightly at the girl across from her, watching as Destiny pouted.

     "Hey! If anything you're the evil assistant," Destiny shot back.

     "I'd have to disagree with that statement, Destiny," Gabriel cut in as he walked up to the two girls, staring at Asteria the entire time.