Chapter 2

"So Miss Wilson can you tell me what exactly tell me what went on for your husband- sorry ex husband so send you divorce papers." Before I could answer someone barged in the door with a brown envelope in their hand. It was Pam, the receptionist. She then got to where me and Miss Davis were seated at.

She then handed me the envelope and said, "Sorry to barge in like this...Ma'am, Mr Henderson's assistant got here and left this for you." I grabbed the envelope and she left but not before she closes the door.

I turned my head and looked at Miss Davis and she nodded motioning me to open it. I slowly opened the envelope and pulled out the papers that were in it.

I skimmed through the documents and was shocked. Andrew was fighting for I've build for all these years. I looked at Miss Davis and broke down in tears. She gently grabbed the documents and read everything.

"No he can't do that." She said looking at me sadly. I looked at her with blurred teary eyes. "I'm only left with the baby." I said lowly. She then gave me a questioning look. "You pregnant??" She asked. I nodded while looking down at my manicure hands that I fidget with shakily.

"But he said he doesn't want to be part of its life." I said shakily. She looked at me for a while thinking. "This could help you win the case." She stated. "How??" "Just wait and see." She smirked evilly to herself. I shivered.

No don’t get this the wrong way, I only shivered because she looked evil and scary, not some other shivered you thinking of. I looked back at her and she went to my desk and sat on the chair besides it and took out her laptop.

She also took out her glasses and put them on. Hot- I mean professional look. I eventually stood up and sat besides  her. "What are you doing??" She looked and shrugged. What a weirdo. Hot one at that matter. No I never said that.

I watched her as she started typing things on her laptop. Her jaw flexed. She then bit her bottom lip and let go off it making it make a pop sound. It was really hard not to watch honestly speaking. The room felt hot and I felt the need to remove my blazer and was left with my white blouse. She looked and her eyes averted to my chest.

Ohh right I chose to wear a blouse that shows some cleavage, how stupid of me hmm. She then averted her eyes back to her laptop. Silence filled the room once again. This was boring so I'll ask questions.

"How much do I need to pay you??" I started. "Don't worry about it." "Don't worry about it?? What do you mean don't worry about it." "Exactly what it means." "You not making sense."

Her eyes moved away from the laptop and she looked at me. "I'm not doing this for your money. And trust me you're gonna need it more than me." She said looking at my tummy and my face then back to her laptop.

Rude hot bitch.

Why did Andy even suggest her for me?? I just took my laptop started to work. Yes I was mad at this hot lady next to me. I mean she shouldn't have made it that obvious that I'm expecting a burden in my life.

- - - -

I got done and check the time and it was already 12:30 in the afternoon. I was really hungry, I haven't had anything since morning. I turned to Miss Davis. "Hey Miss Davis, would you like something to eat?? I was just about to get something for myself so I thought I should get you something too."

She finally looked at me and removed her glasses. "Miss Wilson please just call me Brooke and yes I'll get something that you having but I'll go get The food for us you just sit down and relax." "But I was on my way out." "Pregnant women shouldn't walk around a lot so just stay and relax and I'll get the food okay?" I just nodded.

She's so demanding. I shivered again. This is the other type of shivering, different from the once I had earlier. I really wanted to argue with her but she put me in my place.

Wow.

- - - - - -

Soon enough Brooke came back with food from McDonald's. I was seated on the couch with my legs on the other corner of it as I layed there bored. She made her way to me smiling. I sat up straight and held my hands out for the food. She placed the brown paper bag in my hands and made her way to my desk.

She removed her blazer and put it on the chair's arms and folded the sleeves of her dress shirt. I think the room is starting to get hot. The tattoos on her arms made her look more hot and I couldn't help bite my lip as she made her way towards me.

Andy was right, women were hot. No, the woman right before me is hot and she's making me feel stuff. I was taken aback when she touched my shoulder shaking me. "Miss Wilson, are you okay??" "Huh?? Yes I'm okay... and please call Marissa. I like my name better." I stated smiling.

She was already seated next. She then pulled the brown paper bag from me and placed it between us. We both put our hands in the bag trying to reach for something. I blushed looking down from the contact we made. I probably look red right now. I groaned lowly at the annoyance of having a pale skin.

I removed my hands and waited patiently.

- - - - -

I got to find out about her a lot and she told me her sexuality. She's a lesbian and she's intersex. I wasn't disgusted by her or anything, I just accepted her for who she is. At around 14:45 she had to leave and I was left along in my misery again.

Sigh.