Chapter 12

When I left the park I was headed to Andy's house since I promised her that I'd come by today. She sounded excited when I called and told her that I was on my way to her house.

I have finally arrived and was outside their gate as I waited for Andy to buzz me in since I already texted her telling her I arrived.

She finally buzzed me in and I drove in. I parked my car and made my way towards the house. Before I could ring the door bell, the door opened revealing Andy who had a very bright smile on her face.

"Rissa, come in I've been waiting long for uu." She said probably being dramatic. I got in the house and led myself to the kitchen since I know my way around the house. When I got the the kitchen I found a singing Lisa busy cooking.

"Babe guess who's paying us a visit??" Andy said to her wife as Lisa turned around and finally saw me. "Ohh my God Rissa." She said running towards with her arms out to hug me.

I also took my arms out in the same gesture she made. She finally got to me and we hugged each other as we squealed like little teenage girls. "I've missed you so much Rissa, you don't know even visit anymore."

She said as she let go off me and looked at me with a pout. Andy's dramatic vibes are rubbing off on Lisa and it's bad.

"Oh Lisa you know I've been busy and stuff, I really did want to visit you but you know how the office is busy." I said.

Andy had led me to one of the chairs that were next to the kitchen counter saying I'll have swollen feet if I kept standing in one place.

How dramatic. Jeez

Andy excused herself making her way upstairs saying she has something important to do. Before she left she gave Lisa a quick peck and left us.

I loved how the two love birds were happy, it made my heart flutter with butterflies. I wish they stay happy forever. I wish I was happy like them. The only man I ever loved wasn't happy with me.

I got out of my thoughts when Lisa asked if she should dish up for me. I politely declined although it was tempting not to say no. Lisa is a good cook and I'd be damned if I didn't have meal that she has made but today I had to say no to her food, which made me regret it.

When Lisa was done in the kitchen, she led us both to the living room. We both sat in the living room catching up and sharing laughs while sharing memories too. After a while Andy came back down and joined us. We all sat there laughing and talking.

Lisa suddenly got a call and excused herself leaving Andy and I in the living room.

"So, how are things between you and the hot lawyer??" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I thought she'd forget about Brooke. I rolled my eyes at her. "Marissa please I'm really curious, just tell me the juicy stuff." She said as she pouted at me.

I don't get what she wants to know because there's really nothing happening between Brooke and I.

Yet.

I really do something happening between us in the future but I don't wanna jinx it. I was still staring at Andy when she suddenly pinched my cheeks.

"Hey." I yelled at her feeling my face in pain. She just laughed it off. "I was busy calling your name, where did you go?" She asked when she had finally stopped laughing at me.

"I was listening to you." I lied. She frowned. "Seriously Marissa what's wrong with you, you seem off these days, what is it talk to me." She said with a hint of confusion in her voice.

I looked her and realized she was now speaking sincerely and not making jokes. I was really starting to worry my best friend.

I looked at her and smiled, "Andy I'm okay, really. If I wasn't feeling okay emotionally or mentally and physically I would inform you first okay?" I said reaching my hand out to grab one of her cheeks and pinching it.

She started giggling and I knew she had relaxed from knowing I am okay. Honestly I'm not okay. I feel some kind of emotion and don't even know how to describe it, but that doesn't mean I wanna get Andy worried about it.

I looked at the watch on my wrist and saw that the time read 17:56. I suddenly stood up making stand up with me.

"Andy, it's really getting late, I have to get going." She looked at me frowning. "But you have no one to get to when you get home."

I then remembered that Brooke said she'd come by later. I looked at Andy and grin. "Well..." "Well what?" "I'm having a visitor later on." Andy looked at me curiosity painted on her face.

"Who is this visitor." She asked emphasizing on the word 'visitor'. "Well, you know the person." I said grinning. "Brooke??" She asked with one of her brows up. I nodded shyly. She starting smirking. 

"I knew it." She said still smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

She's always like this. Thinking of stuff and assuming she knew before I could say anything.

She started leading me to the door. "Well you should get going, I don't want your visitor to wait up on you because of me." She said grinning at me.

I hope she doesn't think something is about to happen between me and Brooke. I mean it's really not like something is bound to happen tonight, am I right??

I left Andy's house with her on my tail following me to my car. I got in and started the car. "Just remember to be a good girl for Brookie." She said winking at me.

The friends we have.