Chapter 6

I don't know when or how but I was already asleep on the couch but I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and was met with grey orbs. I was startled and moved back.

"Sorry if I startled I've been here for a few minutes and found you sleeping peacefully." She said with a smile. I didn't realize that her face was actually closer to my face but when I felt her breathe on my face, I had my eyes out widely. I sat up on the couch and looked down my lap.

I probably looked like a tomato because my cheeks felt like they burning inside. Embarrassing much. I looked up at her and she sat next to me. "I was about to leave but Andy told me you needed to tell me something." Shit. I almost forgot that I have to ask her to be my date.

"Uhm... Are y-you busy-y today a-around 18:50?" I asked stuttering. I groaned internally because I just embarrassed myself. I never stutter. She fixed her glasses and answered me, "No I'm not busy. Why??" "I'm in need of a date for tonight." I said quietly which might have sounded like a whisper but she surely heard me.

She chuckled and asked, "At what time should I come by?" "It would be better if you actually fetch me at home." "Alright." She stood up and started walking to the door. I stopped her.

"But wait you don't have my number." She turned to me and just smiled to me. "Don't worry I'll get it."

This has to be the scariest thing I've ever done.

- - - - -

I was at home getting ready for the night. The theme was black and blue and I was dressed in a blue long silk dress with a slit going from my thigh down. I had my dark hair in a waves that fell by my sides and had light make up. I finished the long with black pencil heels that had strings to tie around my legs. I really felt good.

I heard my phone buzz from the bed. I walked to the bed and checked the message.

Unknown:
Hey I'm already outside.

She did say she was going to get my number but never said she was going to get my address. This has Andy written all over it. I'm so going to kill her for not asking if I was okay with it.

I replied shortly after.

Me:
Alright I'll be right there😊.

Seen at 18:45

I grabbed my purse and placed my phone inside it. I made my way downstairs slowly and was met with an excited Maria. "Oh my God Marissa you look drop-dead gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your night." She said while she made her way towards me and bringing me in for a short hug.

I gave her a quick thank you and headed for the door. When I left the house I was met with a black jaguar waiting in front of the get for me. I saw a silhouette of someone and knew it had to be Brooke. When I got to her I scanned her outfit for the night.

She was wearing a dark blue pantsuit that she paired with a dress shirt that's white and had the first three buttons unbuttoned. She had her hair in a slick high ponytail showing her undercut. She also had a sliver watch on her hand. She was wearing rings too. How hot. No really she's always hot but tonight she is extremely hot.

She then cleared her throat and I raised my head to look at her. "Hey." I said lowly smiling. "Hey. You look beautiful." She said with a smirk making me blush. She has an effect on me. On my body. To my heart. Is this what Andy meant when someone makes you feel heavenly and tickling inside?? I'm started to like the feeling.

"Thank you, you look extremely hot- I mean extremely good tonight." I said clearing my throat awkwardly. She just smirked and opened the car door for me and motioned for me to get in. She walked to her side of the car so she could drive.

- - - - - - - - -

We have made it outside the event venue. It was Beverly Hills hotel. It was looking nice inside decorated with blue and black with a disco light brightening the room. Brooke held my waist firmly walking us in and I hid a blush. I wasn't going to show her she was having an effect on me.

I looked around the room and my eyes met Andy and Lisa. I took Brooke's hand and led her to them. "Hey guys you finally came." She said sarcastically smiling at us. I rolled my eyes playfully and replied with the same sarcastic tone. "Of course, we wouldn't want people to wait for us."

I pulled Lisa in for a hug. "Hey Lisa it's been long." I said while pulling away from the hug. "It's because you don't visit anymore Rissa it's been too long." "Can I offer you guys a drink." Andy said disturbing the girl reunion I was having with Lisa.

"Girl you know my type of drink." I said "And for you Brooke??" She asked. "I'll have the red wine please." She also likes red wine huh?? Not bad taste. Andy left and came back holding two wine glasses filled with red wine. I was about to get ahold of one of the glasses when Brooke spoke up. "Not good for the baby." While pushing the wine away from me towards Andy. "Oh I'm sorry I almost forgot. I'll get you the cranberry juice for people who don't drink."

"Oh come on Brooke you no fun." I said pouting like a toddler. "You'll definitely have some after 9 months." She said to me grinning sarcastically while sipping her red wine. "I wish you were the one that's pregnant." I said crossing my arms over my chest pouting more.

She lowed her face to my ear while holding my waist. I felt her breathe fan on the side of my neck making the hairs on my neck rise.

"Honey I think you forgetting that I can get people pregnant not the other way around."

She whispered in my ear seductively. I could hear the smirk in her voice. My cheeks turned crimson red. I also shivered at the thought I had in my head. I felt as if my skin already produced goosebumps.

What are you doing to me Brooke??