2. Bummer

Riley and Huey:
It was a Saturday morning at the Freeman's house in Woodcrest.
"Huey! Huey!" Riley called. Smacking Huey in the face for a few seconds.
"What." Huey had just woken up but sounded as if he was awake already.
"How do I clear my search history?" Riley questioned whispering.

Huey turned over and closed his eyes.
"I'm going someplace anyway so-" Riley said and ran out the room as Huey was already ready to snatch his little brother.

Huey jumped on Riley as they tumbled down the stairs on top of each other. "You're not going anywhere until Grandad gets back home," Huey said as the two were fist fighting.
The door was already open as if Riley was already planning this but still actually needed to clear his search history.

They kept fist fighting. They rolled on top of each other out the front door and fell into a hole.
Riley screamed like a chipmunk in a blender as Huey was surprised with wide eyes but didn't make a sound. They kept falling for at least 3 minutes then finally hit the bottom where there was a cushion on a wet carpeted floor.

"WHY THE HELL WAS THERE A HOLE AT THE FRONT DOOR?!?!??!?" Riley started to panic as Huey was confused af. Riley went on and on panicking.
"This wouldn't have happened if you just let me go hang out outside." Riley pouted.
"Now yo dumbass got us in the backrooms."
"We're not in the backrooms. This is reality, Riley." Huey quickly responded in an "I don't want to talk to you." tone.

"I'm not going anywhere because I know a monster gonna pop outta somewhere," Riley said pretending he isn't as scared as he is.

"I'm callin somebody." Riley pulled out his phone and called Cindy. Huey looked at the contact name. "How did you get her number? She doesn't even talk to you." Huey said in a calm voice.
"Teddy sold it to me for a buck," Riley responded.
"💀" Huey silenced.

Cindy didn't answer the phone.
Riley started to have a baby fit.
"Riley there's a rope right there." Huey pointed at a long rope leading to a room.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD WE FOLLOW A LONG ASS ROPE LEADIN TO A ROOM, SLENDERMAN FINNA POP OUT THAT SHIT!"Riley yelled paranoid. <—Average 8-year-old creepypasta crap even tho he is in high school now-

Huey started walking towards the rope anyways. Luckily there was nothing wrong with the rope and it was just a normal very long rope.

"Your good at rock climbing aren't you?" Huey questioned even though he already knew he was.

"YES BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING NIGGA...?" Riley yelled at Huey spitting on his face.
Huey wiped the spit off his face.
"Well, there were rock walls surrounding the hole we fell through so why don't you attempt climbing back up," Huey said irritated.

Riley slowly processed what Huey had said through his peanut-sized brain.
"Y- YES!" Riley happily jumped.
"I CAN GET OUT OF HERE!"
"Don't get ahead of yourself. Someone has to lift you to the roof where the bottom of the hole is." Huey said.
"Aight Huey help me up"
"BUT-" Huey interrupted.
"So I can get up also you have to hold the rope once you get to the top and pull me up."
"Maaan fine," Riley said with a bad attitude.

Huey put his hands out like he was gonna hit a volleyball and lifted Riley to the bottom of the hole. Riley started to climb slowly. After about 25 minutes he made it to the top and dropped the rope.

"It takes longer to fall than it does to get back up," Riley said with a tank top full of sweat.
Huey jumped on the rope and Riley tied the rope to a tree. Huey climbed back up about 30 minutes later.
"Just go," Huey said as he realized all of this was pointless.

As weird as this situation was Huey walked around the hole into the house as Riley walked the opposite way. They both pretended like that never happened.
———————————
I know that was kinda a short one but I ran out of ideas lol
——————————
Also please tell me if this is cringe at all cause I'm not trying to make cringey stuff