𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ─ 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗

Waking up had never been more painful. Somi's eyes opened with difficulty as if they had never been opened in all her life. It seemed she had come back to life by how she started breathing and how her body suddenly became lighter after she woke up. The first image her sight captured was a wooden ceiling that made her furrow her eyebrows since she had never seen them before and her house didn't have a single piece of furniture made from wood. If not at her apartment, then where were she?

Slowly, she lifted her back from the couch she was laid on, but instantly regret her decision as a stinging pain pierced her on the left side of her waist, almost making her scream and cry. Somi moaned and moved her hand to cover the aching spot, to discover with surprise that was covered with thick bandages and a huge, white band-aid. However, it wasn't the only spot where she was bandaged: as she moved the khaki green blanket from her body, she noticed that her left thigh was also covered and that her dark-blue jeans were cut a few centimetres above the injury. But the pain didn't end there, in fact, a terrible headache stabbed her head and it was so soring to the point that she thought she was about to throw up and where even swallowing her saliva was enough to drive her nauseous.

"Hey, hey, don't move." Worriedly rushed a deep, male voice that came in front of her. She lifted her stare and her eyes struggled to focus on the person that had spoken; as she continued blinking, the images in front of her started to become more and more spotless, and so were the man's features. She recognised the black hair with blue strands, the long and sharp eyes, the narrow nose, and the plump lips that belonged to the guy named Mingi. He crouched down next to her and checked that the bandages didn't unstick from her skin only to free a disheartened sigh to see that the wound had restarted to bleed. He caught the first aid kit box placed on a small table close to the chair he was sitting on and pulled out some sticky bandages and a new band-aid.

"What happened?" Asked Somi with a groggy voice that made her sound like a crow. She wasn't scared of him, if they wanted to torture her, or worse, kill her, they would've already done it. Instead, they took care of her wounds and let her rest.

Mingi lifted his eyes to look at her with a shocked expression, "You don't remember?"

She hadn't lost her memory completely, but the clips that her brain managed to save seemed to have no link between each other, she couldn't put the pieces back together if her mind showed firstly her inside the shop and a male murmuring nonsense and then her waking up in an unknown house with two wounds and a man taking care of her. "I have confused memories. It happens when..." And she halted her mouth. She was about to reveal her "talent" to a complete stranger, and it surely wasn't the case to do so. "W-When I'm tired." She made up.

The male nodded, not really paying attention to what she was saying, but focusing on how to briefly explain what had occurred to her. "You passed out." He began as he cut the sticky bandages, "Me and other two friends of mine tried to talk to you, but you were so scared to black out on one of them." He stretched his long arms beyond her body, unravelling the bandages all around her waist, "Then, we had to leave and you got injured, so we took you to our house to take care of your wounds. And here we are." He concluded, closing the strip of the bandage at the same time.

Somi frowned, "Why would you talk to me? We've never met before."

Mingi moved the blanket and checked the injury on the thigh, ignoring her question. "How is this? Does it hurt?" He inquired.

The girl shook her head, "It's fine, though you didn't have to cut my trousers."

He scoffed, "Then, I should've taken your pants off?"

She panted sadly, silently bidding farewell to her favourite pair of jeans. Mingi stood up and closed the first aid kit box to place it back on the small table. Somi folded her arms under her chest, "You didn't answer my question."