𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─ 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬

Yunho smirked and pushed the tongue against his cheek, sensing his eye twitching for the bother. The way she could have even the most patient person lose her calm was impressive, but unquestionably not adequate for the situation she was in. The blood in Yunho's veins was boiling, "Bold of you you assume you're a menace for us." He commented sarcastically, aiming to put Somi in her place and to have control over her thoughts so that she could remember his words whenever she would've been on the point of saying something brash in the future. He tilted his head slightly to the right, "You may be the first outer we deal with, but that doesn't mean you can do as you wish. Mingi is not us." He spat the last words venomously, which made the girl furrow her eyebrows.

Before asking for explanations regarding his final words, Somi's brain began to work: she had already comprehended that among the members there wasn't any trace of trust, and everyone in the group was used to coping with personal problems on their own, without a shoulder to cry on, if not in extreme cases like the situation they were currently living. The only person that was keeping them together was Jongho and, with his absence, the group was falling apart, looking more like strangers in the same house than a family.

"What do you mean?" She asked, "Mingi is your comrade."

Yunho scoffed, "Yes, he is. However, he's naive and always looks at the good side of a person. The rest of us aren't like him. So, you may be playing with him, but it won't work with us." And his face deleted the distance between their noses, "We are the ones playing with you." He finally whispered.

The girl's chest was shaking, the sudden vicinity of the male was causing her thousands of vibrations to rise to her thumping heart as the fear of a possible upcoming déjà-vu was right behind the corner. "I'm not playing with anyone." She retorted, "I won't achieve anything from this, I don't know how to make you understand." She pronounced with gritted teeth, her voice raising a little.

Yunho punched the wall with one of his fists beside Somi's head, "You are the one who has to understand. You're here to help us and nothing more, once we found Jongho, you'd better disappear or else," His lips brushed on her ear, "I'll make you disappear." He threatened and Somi realised he meant business.

The girl gulped loudly, "What if we won't find him?" Her voice trembled when he eyed her, his orbs seemed to be about to pop out of their sockets.

"That's not an option." He responded sternly. "For that, if we want to work peacefully and meet Jongho again, you need to be sincere with us and we'll do the same." His right hand, the same one he used to hit the wall, started travelling towards her at a tormenting pace, "That's why I decided to be magnanimous and give you some time until our next meeting to clear your mind about your intentions. If you'd like to have an amicable collaboration, you already know what to do." The pads of his fingers reached her neck, caressing ever so gently as if he was petting Zoomies, "On the contrary, we would have another lovely chitchat." The man added, eventually moving away from her face, interrupting the contact with her skin and leaving his arms to fall limply to his waist.

Yunho looked at her up and down, inducing Somi to feel naked under his judgmental eyes as his tongue was pressed against his teeth before a cold chuckle shook his shoulders. His whole body moved, ready to say something that the girl never heard. Yunho, in fact, had halted his mouth as soon as he perceived someone else's presence and turned his head to have a better look at that person. Somi followed his glance and her orbs met no one else's but Tsuki's, who was standing like a marble statue in front of the entrance of the complex whilst staring at the couple with a shocked and frightened expression on her baby-like face. The air ceased flowing in Somi's lungs, her stare was interrupted by Yunho clicking his tongue against his palate, a clear sign of bother, cursing her friend for interrupting his fun.