𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ─ 𝗜 𝗚𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘

Somi was caught wrong-footed. The piece of kimchi pancake hung between her chopsticks slipped and dove right into the small bowl into which the girl had poured the dipping sauce and the droplets, dark because of the soy sauce, spilt on the coffee table, on the main dish and Somi's t-shirt, staining the light green fabric. Realising what she had done, she set down the chopsticks and rushed to grab a cloth to clean the mess.

"Did you get dirty?" She asked whilst grabbing the drenched cloth and stepping back to the table where Mingi was analysing his shirt to make sure it was clean. 

"Don't worry, everything is still clean here." He replied before lifting his thumb with a funny grin that made his cheek blow up. 

The girl dragged the cloth all over the coffee table, raising the dishes in her way with Mingi's help. Once she had completed the cleaning, she rinsed the cloth under the running water and hung it on the faucet to let it dry. As she made her way back to Mingi, her brain started thinking of a possible lie to feed him with. However, after her stare met him, her knees trembled at the thought of coming up with an untruth. 

She sat back down on the rug and sighed, "What do you mean by that?" She inquired, testing the water.

"Exactly what I said." He answered piqued, "I know Yunho and I also know that he couldn't wait to spend some time alone with you."

Somi began fidgeting nervously with the hem of her t-shirt. She soon realised that there was no way for her to be able to lie: Mingi's words helped her understand that all the members of Ateez, despite their little to non-existent trust in each other, have been together for a long time, enough to be able to anticipate their moves and their way of acting. To sum it up, there was no room for lies, especially for a stranger like Somi. 

"He knows it." She simply stated and raised her eyes to look at his face, "He already knows it." She finally whispered. Somi had no idea what to feel, whether she should've been alright with it or given in to the feeling of pure panic that was shaking her from the inside, twisting her stomach and clenching her throat. Regardless, she still couldn't decipher the reason she was feeling so scared about the members knowing her special talent, was it because of their possible judging stares? Or the fact that they would've inevitably taken advantage of it? 

For as much as she wished to help them with her gift, the visions had a limit and, surpassed that thin line, Somi didn't know what would've happened to her. Or rather, she already had an idea. 

Mingi frowned and gaped his eyes, "Knows what?" He asked, extending his back a little to be closer to her face. 

"That we're hiding something, he had already noticed it!" She briefly explained as she gestured with her hand between their bodies enhancing the concept. 

According to Mingi, there was no problem for the others to know about her visions, though, he respected her choices to keep them a secret. Before retorting, he opted to listen to what Yunho and the girl had exchanged, "What occurred next?"

Although she had been shocked by that night and struggled to fall asleep, she managed to reminisce about their conversation, "He suggested I tell him everything." She murmured, her hands travelling to her neck to gently caress the soft skin, remembering his fingers brushing on it and burning her skin. Then, she lifted her doe eyes and stared at the male, impatiently waiting for one his advice. 

The man's heart thumped rapidly when her dark brown orbs sucked him into an infinite vortex of anxiety and it saddened him even more for what he was about to pronounce, "Maybe... I think you should listen to his recommendation."

Mingi was being terribly honest with her and he was actually proud of it since he believed that the last thing she needed was someone fibbing to her. Moreover, he had always attempted to convince her to talk clearly with the members about her special talent but she had always refused. Now, it was the right moment to make her change her mind.