Chapter 3

(Salma Hayek as Layla Flore)

The next day after a couple of more hours on the road they finally made it to Atlanta. Looking at the road they're taking Hayley would have to say that this Layla person lives deep in the forest. After some time they come upon a small cottage.

It ironically looks like the type of cottage a witch would live in.

Someone comes out, I'm assuming that this is Layla even if her hair is silver she still looks somewhat young while younger than what she most likely is. Maybe she's using whatever that witch Gloria from season 3 of TVD was using to stay young.

"Klaus, what do I owe the pleasure for this unexpected visit? It must be important cause you never show up unless it's a dire situation."

"Yes, this visit is of the utmost importance and I would really appreciate it if we could talk more inside," Klaus said.

After going inside it really does look like a home you would see in the 1900s. "Don't worry about anyone hearing us. I'm burning some sage in this room, So who is this lovely lady you have with you, Klaus. I hope he's not holding you here against your will, wouldn't be the first time."

"Layla, women can be around me voluntarily," Klaus said with a smirk.

"Yes, that's true but not many would knowing your personality. But I'm guessing the reason you are here is because of that little bundle of joy residing in her womb."

"What?"

"So you can sense it," Klaus asked.

"Of course, I could sense it a mile away, that child of yours has so much power radiating off of it I would be hard not to notice. Lucky for you there are not many witches here powerful enough to notice your child's presence from far away, good thing you came straight here because if you went into the city they would immediately notice the increase of power in the area."

"Is there anything we could do to hide the child's power from other witches," Hayley asked?

"Yes, there is but it might take me a couple of days to make."

"I don't have to drink anything, do I?"

"No, I'm going to put a spell on a piece of jewelry. Is there a type of jewelry you would prefer?"

"Would earrings be fine there less noticeable than a ring or necklace also would it be alright if you also add a spell that would stop a witch from being able to use a linking spell on me?"

"Yes, I could do that, just standing next to you I can really feel the full power of the child and I can tell you many would try to take that power."

"Yes, and they'll die before they get anywhere near Hayley or the baby," Klaus said threateningly.

"Good to know some things never change, now since it will take me a couple of days why don't you both stay here I have a guest room you can use in the meantime."

"Thank you, if it's not too much trouble," Hayley said with a smile.

"It's fine, it's better you stay far away from the city for now until I finish your earrings, I have a protection spell around the cottage and the surrounding area so if you go out don't go too far."

"By the way, Layla there is also something I would like to discuss with you, it seems like one of my failed hybrids knows about the baby and plans to harm both Hayley and the child so I would like for you to do a locator spell and find him so I can take care of him."

"That I can do right away, can you bring over that map on the shelf, it's a map of America since I doubt your hybrid left the country he should still be in America? Lucky for you, I can use your blood to find him since he should still have somewhat of a link to you even if he broke the sire bond."