Chapter 18

It's been two weeks since the twins were born and everything has been great. Hope is enjoying going to school and the rest of the kids are having their lessons and enjoying themselves. I try to spend as much time with each of them individually because I know that when a new baby is born the others seem to feel left out. I know when the triplets were born Hope felt like we spent more time with them than her. I do not want any of them to feel that way ever again. Everything has been going according to plan so far but I still feel uneasy because we still haven't found Aurora. But on the bright side, we have almost located all of  Greta's followers and just need a few more so that we can't finally be rid of them.

I finally got Freya to fix my necklace and this time the chain will not break under any circumstances

I finally got Freya to fix my necklace and this time the chain will not break under any circumstances. I would like to finally go at least a decade without being pregnant. I love all my kids but it's so nice to finally have my body back to normal. I always hated how I never got to fight and was always left defenseless because I had to worry about the babies in my womb. Now I can show them what hurts my family and lives to get away with it.

Today Grayson was coming over to play with Hope. They see each other at school every day but because Hope has to also take the witch's classes they don't get to spend that much time together.

"Good morning little wolf," Klaus says as he kisses Hayley.

"Good morning, why are you in such a good mood? I thought you'd be in a mood because Grayson is coming over."

"Why would I be in a mood? I like Grayson and there is no way anything would ever happen between the two."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because Hope told me that Grayson is just her friend and that she doesn't like anyone."

"Really and you believe that," Hayley said in disbelief."

"Of course, why would my littlest wolf lie?"

"Because she's just a little kid right now. Besides what girl tells her dad about the guy she likes. She'd have to be really naïve to do that and Hope is definitely smart for someone her age."

"I agree that Hope is smart but I think she meant it."

"You could be right but that doesn't mean you don't have anything to worry about in the future."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that she might not think of Grayson in that way right now but that doesn't mean she won't in the future."

"Well now you've put me in a mood," Klaus says while sulking.

"I'm sorry Nik but look on the bright side."

"And what is that?"

"At least Grayson is someone you know and not some prick that you don't know."

"If you're trying to make me feel better, that's not helping."