Bonus Chapter

(Through this in just in case people forgot what the kids looked like in the epilogue)

(On the top left are Selena and Astrid they are 16. On the bottom left is Artemis who is 13. On the top right are Andrew, Chris, and Jason they are 18. On the bottom right is Alex who is 13)

It's been 3 months since Hope's wedding and life has been somewhat normal for a supernatural family. The triplets just graduated high school last month so now they're trying to figure out what they're going to do. Honestly, I have no idea what they are going to do and it's not like any of us have jobs either so I can't blame them if they decide not to do anything. The twins have been very social which you would think it's surprising considering both Klaus and I are pretty antisocial. They hang out with friends and go on dates behind their dad's back. That's for another day to talk about. Artemis and Alex aren't as social as the other kids; they tend to stick to family more than anything. That's why Klaus and I decided to take them to an event that we were hosting for the pack to help them socialize more with children their own age.

After getting ready for the event Hayley went downstairs to see if the kids were done getting ready.

As she made it to the living room, she noticed that Artemis and Alex were still in their pajamas and were watching TV.

"What do you think you're doing right now? You guys should've already gotten dressed, we're leaving in half an hour."

"Do we have to go Mom? You know we don't really like playing with other kids," said Artemis.

"You guys can't just only hang out by yourselves, you need to learn to get along with other kids. Your siblings all struggled to hang out with other people too, but they eventually learned how to get along with others."

"It's not that we don't like other kids, it's just that they're kind of boring," said Alex.

"He's right Mom and a lot of kids our own age are obnoxious and too childish."

"Maybe it's not that they're too childish and maybe it's that you guys are a little too mature for your age. And I get that, you both have been surrounded by people that are older than you and I haven't had a lot of time to hang out with kids your own age. But that doesn't mean you guys can't meet anyone that is on your level."

"Do you really think so Mom?," asked Artemis.

"I know so sweetie. You just have to give them a chance and don't judge people based on first impressions. Why don't you and your brother go upstairs and get ready and then we can head out."

"Okay Mom," said Artemis and Alex as they made their way upstairs.

"Do you really think they're going to make some friends," asked Klaus as he walked into the living room.

"I think they will. They just need a little push to help them and I'm sure they'll find their own friends or maybe even the same friends."

"I hope you're right, I feel like sometimes they're a little too much like me. Because I for one was never one to make friends and I wouldn't want that for them."