Chapter 13

(All things in the wedding above)

Today is the day of the Unification Ceremony and the majority of things for the ceremony were set up yesterday but they still have a few things to set up. Hayley is in her room getting ready for the ceremony.

I can't believe in just a few hours I will officially be Hayley Mikaelson. I know that my name changed when we signed the marriage certificate in Atlanta but it didn't really feel real to me then. Now it definitely is real and there is no going back.

Just then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," Hayley said while fixing her hair.

Freya then walks into the room while carrying Hope.

"Someone wants to say hi," Freya said.

"Oh, she looks so cute!"

Freya then hands Hope to Hayley. Freya then leaves the room to help Rebekah with some final touches for the ceremony.

Hayley sets Hope down to play with her toys while she looks at herself in the mirror

I can't believe this is actually happening. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would end up in a fictional world and find love.

Hayley sits on the floor with Hope. "Are you excited that mommy and daddy are getting married today," Hayley asks Hope who was playing with her little stuffed monkey.

Hope continues playing with her toy while Hayley says "I can't wait until all of this is over and it will just be you, your daddy, and I spending time together."

All of a sudden there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me your favorite brother-in-law and I hope you are dressed otherwise this ceremony is going to end up turning into my funeral," said Kol.

"Come in," Hayley said while laughing.

"Well, don't you look lovely? I'm sure Nik can't wait for this to be over so he can have his way with you."

"Thanks, I guess. Now is there a reason why you stopped by or did you just want to talk bad about my soon-to-be husband?"

"Rebekah told me to tell you it's time but you know it's not too late to ditch my vindictive and egomaniac older brother."

"Really Kol."

"Hey, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I wouldn't be me if I didn't make fun of my siblings."

Kol leaves, then Hayley walks back to Hope and picks her up.

"Are you ready to throw some flowers with your auntie Freya," Hayley says as she rubs her cheek against Hope's.

All throughout the room, you can hear Hope giggling.

After that Hayley makes her way outside with Hope and once she sees Freya she hands Hope to her.