The intern pt.1 (C.B)

(WC: 2,230)

This is a re-updated version of the old one and I will be doing the same with part 2 <3 )

(3rd Person POV)

"Y/n!" Corbyn calls out for his intern.

She walks in shortly after. Her wavy hair was left down, laying across her left shoulder. Her white button-up shirt tucked into her black pencil skirt. The top two buttons of the shirt were left undone, slightly showing her cleavage and collarbones. The outfit hugged her body perfectly in every way.

With all that, she immediately caught his eye.

Corbyn looks her body up and down, taking in all her stunning features. He bit the tip of his pen before taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"Bring me the file from my newest client." He commanded in a low, raspy tone.

She nods in response, quietly retrieving what he had asked for. She sways her hips, teasing him without her even knowing.

She walks back in with a large red file. "Here you go, sir." She spoke shyly.

He nods in response, gesturing for her to take a seat on one of the black leather love seats across from his desk.

After work hours were peaceful and quiet, the only noise being rain and thunder booming throughout the atmosphere of the office, muffled from the outside. No one working except for hem. The room was dark except for the small lamp on his desk, bringing a mysterious, dimly lit aspect to his fairly large office, just the way he liked it.

Mr. Besson is one of the most powerful men in the city, worshipped by all beneath his power and more. He had this way with people, manipulating them to do anything he pleased, making them his pet, and Y/n just so happened to be one of them.

To be honest, Y/n wasn't interested in the internship program, but she needed something to do with her life instead of sitting around all day and night. Each intern is assigned to a different corporation within New York and Corbyn had chosen first.

Corbyn despised interns; always messing up his coffee order, mixing up his clients information, and the overall lack of hard work. He hated them regardless of how good or bad they were, he would just end up firing each one before their second day no matter how things had started out.

When Corbyn looked at all the résumés, he had come upon y/n's. He scanned each section closely, almost unable to take his eyes away from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 [𝚈/𝚏/𝚗]

𝙰𝚐𝚎 [20]

𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 [𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴]

𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 [𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴]

𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 [𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶/𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂]

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚜 (𝙵𝙾𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴𝙳, 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶)

𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 (𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙱𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽, 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 years of age— which was, believe it or not, younger than all of his applicants who are 21 years of age or older, which will make it easier for him to prepare her.

Zero work experience— Significant for him, he can teach her new things.

Zero references— Very odd, but that gives him the chance to find out more about her work ethic to form his own opinion of her.