Corbyn ~ Stress Free

(This will be a short one

enjoy<333)

I was reading a book in mine and Corbyn's shared bedroom, waiting for him to come home from a very long day of work. He had been in the studio day after day, working hard with each and every one of the Why Don't We boys. I knew how tired he would be after the long hours and I was determined to help him relax in any way possible.

Not long after, I heard the front door open along with a large thud. I placed my book on the bedside table and hopped off the bed to go check on him. I made my way downstairs, seeing a tired and stressed out Corbyn laying face down on the couch. A frown crept up on my face as I walk over. I kneel down beside the couch, stroking his hair gently. 

"Baby?" I whisper, hearing him hum in response. "You okay my love?"

He looked over at me with dark circles under his eyes. The stress was taking over his entire body as he looked into my eyes. I peck his forehead and grab his hand, coaxing him to get up. 

"Come upstairs, I'll run you a bath and you'll be able to relax for the rest of the night" I promised him.

A small smile formed on his lips as he nods in response. He carefully gets up and wraps his arms around me. His lips press against mine in a chaste kiss. I blush from his action before leading him upstairs to our room and open the linen closet, grabbing two towels. I walk him into the bathroom and placed our towels down on the counter. I turn around to the tub and turn the tap. Hot water began filling up the tub and I grab the bottle of bubble bath, opening it an d pouring some into the tub, watching it foam up.

We began to strip, Corbyn following my motion. I let him get in first before I follow suite. I turned off the tap before setting myself into the tub between his legs, leaning my head on his chest. His arms slide around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I close my eyes and hum softly, shortly after feeling something gently prod at my lower back. I scrunch my face a bit as wondered what was happening before feeling one of his hand slide down to my inner thighs. 

I move my head to look up at his cheeky smirk. "What do you think you're doing?"

He lowered his head to kiss me. His one hand on my inner snakes its way closer to my heat, pressing it gently with his palm. "Having some fun." He smirks softly against my lips as I turn around to face him. I straddled his hips before deepening our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grinds against me. Soft moans leaving both of our lips, feeling my self become wet with anticipation. 

By this point, we couldn't take it anymore. I pull away gently. His hands lift me up a bit, lowering me onto him. Soft, sweet moans and gasps filled the atmosphere of the room. He waited a few minutes for me to adjust. I nod to signal him that I was ready before we start our movements. I carefully bounce on him, meeting with his gentle thrusts.

I bit his lower lip gently, not breaking the kiss. His tongue enters into my mouth as mine entered his. Our lips and bodies moving in sink with one another. The feeling was immaculate. His hands gripping my waist, my arms wrapped around his neck. I tilt my head back, accidentally breaking the kiss. Corbyn's lips hadn't broken from my skin. His lips leaving soft kisses on my neck as he thrusts his hips up faster. 

His movements caught me by surprise, gripping onto his toned shoulders as I bounce faster upon him till water splashed out of the tub and onto the floor. His calloused hands gripped my hips before roughly, stopping me in mid action. I looked down to see the devilish smirk on his face before he began pummeling up into me. 

Skin slapping together and water sloshing around. My eyes rolling back as I felt him hit my sweet spot. My chest heaving up and down, trying to catch my breath from his movements. I look over to see his dark eyes gazing into mine. His hand gripping my jaw, careful not to hurt me, as his eyes stayed on mine. I melt at the action, feeling myself become closer and closer with each  movement of his hips. The motion of his ships became sloppy, feeling him twitch against my walls. Our lips forced themselves back onto each other as we both came closer and closer until the knots broke. His cum spraying against my walls. I released a few minutes after, my juices draping around his member.

We stayed in that position, him still inside me as he strokes my back. He carefully got up with me in his arms. I tried my best to get out of the tub without falling over, grabbing my towel  and draping it around my naked torso. He wrapped his towel around his hips. We walked out hand in hand, heading to the dresser to grab some clothes to change into. I grab one of his shirts and a pair of lace underwear. He changed into a pair of boxers. Not long after, he sweeps me off my feet causing a gasp to leave my mouth. He placed me on the bed and lays beside me, draping the covers over us and wrapping his arms around my waist. I snuggle into his chest. 

My eyelids grew heavier as I felt myself drift off to sleep in complete and utter satisfaction that he was finally stress free.

(unedited

I hope you enjoyed <333)