Jonah ~ Camping

"This is a perfect spot," Jonah spoke after a silent walk around the woods. For our three year anniversary he decided to take me on a weekend getaway camping trip out in the woods. He had taken me camping before, but this time I had to admit, I was excited. Growing up, my family never took me camping. It wasn't until I met Jonah that I had finally experienced it for myself, and might I say, it was mesmerizing to me. the feeling of shriveled up leaves and twigs cracking underneath our the souls of our sneakers as we explored the nature around us, the crackling of the campfire as we roast marshmallows, and snuggling up side by side in the tent as we talked or read our books. It just felt so comfortable, so right, as nothing else could bother us out in the open. That was the way I felt when I went anywhere with him. That comfort and relaxing feeling of not having to be afraid to be myself around him. No one had ever allowed me to experience that feeling. Not when I was younger, but these past three years had shown me I was able to experience love like this and it made me happy.

We had been looking for the so called 'perfect spot' Jonah had envisioned in his mind for almost two hours. I personally told him I was fine with anything, but he had insisted on finding the perfect place and I knew not to argue with him. I also wanted him to stay focused on searching so it wouldn't take forever, and I knew arguing would put us both in a state of regret. 

After a few hours, we had finally come across the sight. I set my bag down and rested my back on a tree. I needed to rest my feet, so after a few minutes I set both of our chairs up on a steady surface so we could both relax. Of course as usual, he refused to do so just yet.

"(Y/n), I am not resting until everything is set up"

"Jo" I sighed, "we don't need to rush. please at least take 5 minutes?"

He stopped in his tracks, moving to sit down on the chair next to me before speaking. "You are so lucky I love you."

I laughed in response, "I know." 

I gave him a big smile as he pecked my cheek. I could finally see him relax, not stressing over the trip that wasn't supposed to be stressful. I knew he just wanted it to be somewhat of a special memory for the both of us. I loved him for that. Throughout our entire relationship he always made sure I was comfortable in every situation, both intimate and none intimate. He wasn't the type of guy to only think of himself. He made sure he thought of me just as much, and I did the same for him.

After a couple minutes of rest, we both started setting up camp. I helped him pitch the tent and later set up our bedding as he worked on setting up all our bags. Night began to fall shortly after we had finished. As usual, I began to set up the fire as Jonah rummaged through the bag of food. I wasn't overly hungry and neither was he, so we stuck with the prepacked sandwiches I had made before we left. Jonah smiles wide as he looked over at me.

"You're so beautiful" He spoke, catching me off guard as I ate my sandwich. I did not feel particularly pretty as I devoured my dinner, but no matter what, he always thought I was beautiful.

"Seriously?" I chuckled. "How am I beautiful when I stuff my face with food?"

"I don't know. You just are, and don't say anything different" he spoke in a jokingly defensive tone.

I snickered a bit at his voice, rolling my eyes. "Okay okay, tough guy, I promise I'll behave."

He smirks a bit as he mumbled something under his breath, catching my eye. his cheeks flushed red as he bit his lip.

"What's so funny, handsome" I smirk as I leaned closer to his flushed face.

"n-nothing."

I looked down to see his prominent bulge. I felt the heat rise to my face as I realize what he needed from me. I quickly got up and linked my hand with his, helping him up as I guided him to the tent. His eyes were fixated on my hips as I swayed them back and forth.