𖣔Prologue + Cast𖣔

Lana hummed as she read the letter being called back to TopGun. she couldn't believe it. "Sis?" She heard my seventeen almost eighteen year old sister asked. "Yes Harper?" Lana asked her and she saw the letter in my hands. "You are going back to TopGun?" Harper asked and Lana nodded. "YES!!" She exclaimed while jumping happily in the air.

Lana and Harper lost their mother a year ago, since then Harper is Lana's full responsibly. As life been difficult since they lost their mother, yes, but the both of them make the best out of every situation, no matter how shitty it gets.

"Oh what are you doing soon?" Harper asked. "Well tomorrow I am meeting up with the pilots who have been called back and then the next day training begins which reminds me, you are good to go to see Amelia which Penny doesn't mind you being over there while I am at training." Lana said but Lana pointed at her sister. "Don't do anything damn stupid Harper Lynn." Lana added sternly.

Lana's phone rang, She picked up the phone. "River." A voice called out and Lana instantly broke a smile at the sound of her long time friend. "Rooster, hey." Lana said excitedly. "Did you get call back?" He asked her. "In fact I did, did you?" She asked him. "I did." He said to her. "I wonder what for but it's gotta be important." Lana said. "Remember, I believe everyone is meeting at Hard deck, I'll you tomorrow buddy." Rooster said. She chuckled slightly. "I'll see you tomorrow Roost." She said with a smile as she hung up the phone.

"I still find it crazy that you two aren't into each other." Harper said out of nowhere. "Harper, Rooster is nothing but a brother to me, you know that." Lana said. Harper thought of someone, but she kept that suggestion to herself. Harper was serious about her sister, her sister deserved happiness "Sis, you need someone in your life, you can't mope and worry about me forever." Harper said which caused Lana to stop in the middle of the hallway. Lana turned to look at her sister and sighed. "Right now you, Rooster and Phoenix are all I have." Lana said as her eyes began to water.

"I know, but you deserve happiness you know." Harper replied to her sister. "I know." Lana said before heading into room while Harper went to the kitchen. Harper smiled, she was planning on becoming a pilot like her older sister, but for now, it's her older sister's moment.

 Harper smiled, she was planning on becoming a pilot like her older sister, but for now, it's her older sister's moment

Lt. Lana "River" Summers

"You and my sister are going to be the death of me"

~Chloe Bennet~