Inky Affair || KNJ.

She looks feisty. 

She always did, they met in middle school and Namjoon was almost intimidated by her outstanding personality. But people liked her, she was a social butterfly. And if you got on her nerves... well, it's better if you didn't.

She fits her job perfectly. Namjoon watches as she counts up another pleased client. She's attractive and she tattoos others well so her business is booming. Namjoon could study her inked sleeve for centuries. She's like a piece of art herself. Yes, he's so in love with his best friend it's ridiculous.

Yuki also thinks it's ridiculous as she eyes him ogling Haejin.

"You know you have like zero chances, right?" She snorts at startled Namjoon. "You're the opposite of her type." She continues after he squints his eyes at her. She's adamant though.

"First of all – you can't possibly know that. You two are not that close even if you come here like every day. And second of all – what's up with that? Are you lonely or?" He challenges but Yuki shrugs unbothered.

"I'm bored. And if I come here I'm less bored so..."

They both cut off their small talk. Yuki can't deny she's interested in this handsome, ink-free boy who despite that is always at the tattoo parlor. She's not dumb, she knows why – he's helplessly in love with his best friend. How cliché. Yuki's interested in the drama, she's a nosy person and she's okay with it.

"Oh, hey. I'll go prepare for another client, okay?" Haejin nudges daydreaming Namjoon. "He's supposed to be here in like... now, can you show him the way when he gets here? Name's Jeon Jungkook or something."

"Sure," Namjoon replies shortly and continues to watch his best friend walking away. He's smitten, it's almost pathetic. He can feel Yuki's gaze on him as well. He sighs. He can't get too mawkish before the bell rings announcing a new person coming in.

Jeon Jungkook indeed. Haejin's not that great with remembering names but Jungkook is a regular customer here and Namjoon can already recognize him well.

However, today is different. Namjoon had no idea that it was Jungkook's chest appointment. Haejin has a face full of a muscular chest. Namjoon turns green from the jealousy clouding his mind. Even when Yuki pokes his arm with a knowing smirk, he can't help the feeling of resentment. He just hopes it won't surface.

Haejin tucks a strand of her short hair behind her ear as she leans in closer. It's a surprise that Jungkook has no space left free from tattoos. And why is he so handsome at that? Namjoon wonders if Haejin also thinks so. Honestly, who wouldn't consider this guy hot?

Namjoon turns his head for a second to check if Yuki is also ogling at Jungkook's bare chest but no, she's looking straight at him. Weirdo. Namjoon shudders. When he turns his eyes back on the couple he freezes. Jungkook is also looking straight at him. Great. Turns out the only person that isn't looking at him is actually the one he desperately wants to do that.

Jungkook looks way too smug and it irritates Namjoon to no end. He almost grinds his teeth at the scene. Jungkook's gaze flickers from Namjoon to Haejin and he seems to really get it now. He smirks somewhat triumphantly.

"Hey, Haejin... Say, do you have time this weekend?" He says loud enough for everyone present in the room to hear.

"Time for what?" Haejin responds not really taking her eyes off his chest. Well, more of her tool to not make any mistakes but Namjoon couldn't care less for the reason. The result is the same.