Never Fade || KTH. (2)

When the next day rolled around, Eunbi was rushing around, making sure that everything was going smoothly. She was making sure that the other girls had their clothing on correctly and their makeup and hair were all ready and done.

The members of Big Bang were in the next room over, and she'd already stopped by to greet them on her way here.

She was rushing down the hall to grab an extra top for one of the girl's who'd had her costume misplaced by one of the venue's staff. She must not have been paying attention to which hallways she was using, because suddenly she was being stopped by a pair of bodyguards. "You can't be down here, miss." One of them said. "This is for BigHit staff only."

"Oh I-" She reached for her badge, but then realized that she'd forgotten it in the dressing rooms in her hurry to get what she needed. "I'm a backup dancer, I forgot my pass, sorry. I just need to grab-"

"We're going to have to ask you to leave."

"I-" Eunbi's eyes suddenly fell on someone familiar. Her eyes widened in disbelief when she saw Taehyung walking out of a dressing room, half dressed and getting ready for a performance.

"Taetae!" She called suddenly. She couldn't be kicked out, they didn't have time, and she knew that he would help her-

"Ma'am-"

"Kim Taehyung!" She shouted once more, and she waved, catching his attention. His eyes widened in surprise, but there was no time, and someone was grabbing onto his arms.

"Ma'am-"

"Eunbi-ah!" Eunbi turned, relaxing when she saw Daesung rushing towards her. "She's with us, don't worry." He said, waving off the guards.

"Thanks oppa." She muttered, turning to glance at Taehyung, but his back was already turned, and he was walking away.

Had he really not helped her? Had he-

She shook her head. She didn't have time for this at the moment, there were too many things that needed to get done, too many things that she needed to do.

"Sorry for the trouble." She immediately apologized to Daesung. "One of the dancer's doesn't have part of her costume."

"They found it." He said, nodding. "I overheard them and volunteered to come and get you myself. Someone told us that you'd forgotten your staff pass, so I thought you might have run into a little bit of trouble."

"Oh, thanks again oppa." She muttered, shaking her head.

"You were calling for Taehyung? Isn't he a part of BTS? Do you know him?" Eunbi was shocked by the question as they began to hurry back to their own dressing rooms.

"I... no." She said. "We've seen each other around, so I thought that he could help me." She admitted.

"I see."

"Yeah..." She didn't know why she was lying, but somehow, she just couldn't bring herself to say that she knew him. It would be embarrassing, wouldn't it? To say that they were close when he had blatantly ignored her and left her there?

Her thoughts were swept away when she was placed back into the chaos of the pre-performance rituals she had to do. She didn't have time to think about Taehyung or their relationship, or how far apart they'd become in the last few years.

How he was so close, but seemed so far away all of the time.

Soon, Big Bang's timeslot had hit, and she was far too busy listening to the music and waiting for her cues. She made sure that everyone was prepared, and she let herself fall into the familiar headspace of nothing but dancing and letting her body flow with the music.