I Have You || PJM.

"Yuni-ah! It is already 5:00pm, you need to have your lunch." The manager alarmed the girl who was dancing gracefully in the small studio.

Kim Yuni was the successful owner of this small dance studio. Although, she did not earn a lot of money, but she earned a lot of smiles and well wishes. Her students mostly were from underprivileged households who could not afford the exorbitant fees of ballet classes. How could she forget that she was once like this as well? She wanted to learn ballet and let loose like a swan in the lake. But her father never allowed.

Yuni's father was an abusive alcoholic. She still remembered the night her father came home drunk and beat up her mother with the empty bottles. The glass shards were already making her mother bleed and after a while she lost consciousness. Yuni hid in the closet till het father left. She tried her best to wake up her mother... but she was no more.

Yuni sat beside her mother's motionless corpse for two whole days waiting for her to wake up. But that never happened, causing Yuni to develop a phobia of people losing consciousness.

Since then, she worked day and night to cover expenses. Wherever she hid money, her lowlife father would find it and steal it. She still did not abandon him, thinking he was her father after all.

Yuni had no other dream in life other than being a ballet dancer. Just as her mother had wanted her to be. She collected pamphlets and leaflets of ballet classes from everywhere and hid them. And one day, she had saved enough to join a class.

But who knew that her father would follow her there and drag her by the hair to a dark alley?

"Whose money did you steal, you bitch? How dare you join such a bullshit instead of giving me money?" her father slapped her.

"It's my money! I earned it." Yuni cried.

"I gave birth to you! Whatever you own is mine naturally. Give me whatever you have." He demanded.

Just as he was about to kick her stomach, someone kicked him from the back making him stumble sideways.

"So, you are entitled to everything she owns just because you gave birth to her?" it was a handsome boy around Yuni's age. He had smooth white skin and beautiful plump lips. His face looked as if it was sculpted by the most priceless clay of heaven.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yuni's dad lunged towards him.

The boy immediately took out his phone and pressed on 3 digits. The beeps alerted Yuni's dad as he understood that it was the police.

Being the drunk mess he was, he ran away quickly.

"Are you okay?" The boy went closer and asked Yuni.

From that day with the help of her newfound friend, Yuni found the courage to leave her father and get a restraining order against him. She joined the ballet classes as well. Life was hard for her. Juggling ballet, studies and work, but she still preserved because someone was there to always cheer her on. It was that boy. Her saviour – Park Jimin.

Growing up, they learned ballet together, appeared in competitions together and even won together. There was no one who knew Jimin better than her and there was no one who knew Yuni better than him.

They were each other's shadow.

They were not lovers, but their bond was even more sacred than that.

After a year of ballet, both of them decided on their careers. Jimin wanted to become an idol, whereas Yuni wanted to open up her own ballet studio for underprivileged children.

It was not hard for either of them. Yuni was the most talented student of their class and Jimin had the perfect expression, figure, face and skill. Both of them were reaching towards their goal together.