chapter 42

y/n pov:

We were getting ready to explore barcelona. We decided to rent a house rather than stay in a hotel. “Mommm” i say from the bathroom, i saw brie come into the bathroom covering her eyes “chill i just need help for my shirt” i say, she peaks and then helps me. “There “ she pats my back and then leaves “thank youuu” i say.

I walk into the shared room. The twins, me, Avery and Lexi. I grab some perfume and spray it on. “Lets go” I walk out the room and walk in the living room.

Elles pov:

“Noelle” I hear, I roll my eyes. “Can everyone stop calling me noelle?” I say loud enough for everyone to hear. “Yes ma’am” they say in sync, I laugh and then walk over to the drinks. I see a vodka bottle and then walk out. “Byeee” i smile before bumping into someone “fuck” i fall on the floor and land on my butt.

I look up and see a girl who looks about… 17? I dont fucking know who she is. I instantly grab a pocket knife from my sleeve and push her against the wall. I hear a groan from her and she looks me in the eyes. I push the knife deeper making her choke. “Who are you?” I say through gritted teeth, “al- alexa- im alexa devora” she says in between breaths.

Devora, Nice family might i say. I let her go and she sat down on her knees breathing heavily. Not gonna lie that turned me on. I felt weird so i just turned around and took a sip of the vodka

I look back at her and shes still on the ground. I bend down towards her and push her head back a little. She hisses in pain as i do that. I anlized what I had done, I helped her up and then we walked towards the emergency room. I held her neck, blood dripping down my fingers. I smirk in satisfaction “yea i did that '' i say to one of the doctors who walked past us. I smiled brightly and then we got called into a room. I walked in with Alexa, I told the doctor what happened and he didn't question anything.

I walk out leaving the girl alone. I walked back into the meeting room and returned the bottle. When it was finished, I smiled to myself and then I realized that they were concerned about what had happened “oh it's fine I accidentally cut someone '' I say without no care in the world.

I walked out the room making sure to sway my hips, I looked at one of the guys and waved at him. He looked down and blushed. I turn back around and walked upstairs “pathetic” i mumble

I go into my bathroom and wash my hands and arms. I take my shirt off leaving me in my bra. I lay down in my bed slowly drifting away.

y/n pov:

“Where are we going?” I ask everyone. They all shrug and we just walk. “I'm hungry” I heard, Lexi pulls my arm and I bend down to her level “ i want food” she looks up at me. I nod my head and walk to robert.

I was ordering for most people, me and dahlia both. I spoke in Spanish to the waiter, while he was writing it all down, nodding. “y una pasta al pesto. eso es todo (and one pesto pasta. That's it)''I put the menu down and he repeated the order. I nodded then he went

“So how's life?” I asked everyone, they all looked at me and just nodded their heads, I made weird faces and just started a conversation with Lexi. We were playing tic tac toe, avery and tom were whispering to each other, talia was on her phone doing god knows, dahlia was texting someone and the rest were having a convo

I sigh as Lexi wins, again. “God damn it the seventh time” I say , slamming the pen on the table. I wasn't even letting her win. “One more” i grab the pen and start playing

“Yes,” I shouted. I stick my tongue out at her and she does the same, I feel a tap on my  shoulder and see a few girls. “Hi” I smile, hugging them individually. “What are your names?” I politely ask “im april” “Asia” “leigh” “Amelia” “amy” “emily” “mai'' they say taking turns, i nod my head. “Can we take a picture? '' they say in sync, i nod my head in approval and we take a picture.