𝟖.𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞

After the ugly event of meeting her sister, she went to home after a tired day.

As much as she was curious, she never asked her sister why was she there rather Vienna already informed her that she came with Ethan to invite one of his business partner.

Maybe Vienna doesn't have any idea that she's currently working with Wan Yeo and the supposedly business partner she's talking about.

She sighed and leaned on her couch closing her eyes and resting her head.

Her mind drifting to the now couple she's supposed to hate but a part of her can't.

Vienna is of course better than her, and Ethan, a man like him deserves the best.

But she also think she didn't deserved what happened.

"I turn out to be just like you, mom" She mumbled, remembering her now deceased mother.

Her mother smile flashed on her mental eyes and it vanished as quickly as it came.

"Be happy for forever, now" She mumbled again, as if talking to her "without me"

"Are you happy?" She asked again, her sentenced were not making sense, but she still want to asked her, if her mother was happy.

Because she was certainly not.

She was selfish-

"Your father calls for you,y/n" One of their oldest maid spoke out, knocking at her door.

She lazily got up, she don't love her father but didn't hate him either.

She respect him as a stranger, as a boss.

They have more of a work relationship other than father and daughter.

"Yeah, dad, you called for me?"

Her father through his glass look at her after consuming the medicine.

He drank a mouth full of water.

"Tomorrow.. " He kept the glass on the night stand "party at Ethan, we all are going"

"Oh, do i need to attend?" She asked.

Her father gave her an obvious look, he knew about the relationship between her and Ethan.

But didn't had the idea of their break up shenanigans.

"Of course" He said picking up a book "haven't you contact with him?" He asked back.

"No" She replied quietly "we are not in contact anymore"

He looked at her, before he could say anything, a voice interrupted him.

"Vienna would know about it, honey" Said her step mother.

Y/n shrugged, indicating he got the answer.

"What happened-"

"Ethan does deserve someone better, don't you think-"

"I am talking with my daughter" His voiced slightly raised, side eying his wife.

He then looked at y/n.

At his words, her step mother get annoyed, "how ironic,my daughter learned something from your mother, now you know the taste of it"

Y/n looked at her father, not really in the mood to argue with anyone.

"Goodnight dad, I'll go tomorrow with you" With that she left.

Leaving her concerned father behind.

She was always the good girl to her dad.

But never get the care and love since her mother died.

Her father was busy all day and when he came back, she didn't want to bother him.