Let em burn

Light em up part 2

WARNING: TALK OF WEED

Alex's pov

I was faced with great betrayal. After Ollie roasted my ass for smoking I had thought he saved me from Ryley. Turns out he wanted to hand deliver the news.

"You really don't have to tell him. You spanked me for it already." I whined, turning away from him angrily. There was only so far I could go in a car though. "He would kill me if he found out and I didn't tell him Alex." Ollie answered gently. He's not happy I'm upset with him, he even told me that a million times. "He won't find out. I sure as hell aren't about to rat myself out. Please Ollie." I begged, turning my sad eyes on my youngest older brother. "No. He said if I had to spank you then he needs to know about it. He's your guardian and I'm trying to stay on his good side so you can come stay with me. Work with me kid, I'll do what I can so that you don't get spanked again but he's the boss." He sighed, flicking the turn signal on. I whined, not saying anything back and watched the car turn down my street. To my doom.

"Once Ryley hears I smoked weed he's going to flip. Literally flip me over and wail on me." I groaned. "I said I'd do my best, kiddo." Ollie mumbles, turning the car off. Just my luck Ryley meets us outside, smiling and excited to see us. He won't stay that way for long.

"Hey Ry." Ollie smiles, getting out of the car. I watch as they meet each other in a hug. I opened my door and dragged myself out after a minute, don't want to set off the alarm that something is wrong before we even get inside. I walked my way over to my brothers, giving a small smile when Ryley ruffles my hair. "Hey kid. Did you have fun?" He asks, pulling me into a hug. "Yeah it was fun." I answered, eyeing Ollie dangerously. If begging won't help me maybe intimidation will.

It did not. "Hey Ry let's go inside and let him unpack. I gotta talk to you about something." Ollie suggested, though it wasn't a question at all. "Yeah? That's not good." Ryley said sternly, looking at me suspiciously. I didn't say anything else, just grabbed my bag and headed inside.

•••

I tried not to listen at first. My fate was sealed. But then my nosey gene took over and I creeped into the hallway.

"Well, do you want it short and sweet or the whole story?" Ollie asked. They were sat facing each other on the couch, ready to decide my doom. "Just tell me what he did, Oliver." Ryley sighed, hands rubbing down his face. "Well, short and sweet it is. He was smoking pot." Ollie said simply. Ryley looked furious, I swear if he widened his eyes anymore they were going to roll out of his head. "Alexander!" Ryley yelled my name so loud the floor shook. I was frozen, there was no way I was going out there. He looked even madder the longer it took me to appear. "If I don't see you in front of me now I will come get you!" He threatened. That's all it took for my feet to move on their own, pulling my body with them.

I ran past Ryley and stood behind Ollie's side of the couch. Human shield. "Come here." Ryley said dangerously, pointing to a spot in front of him. I whined, looking up at Ollie. "Ryley, let him tell you what happened before you lay into him." Ollie said calmly. "No, come here now." Ryley shook his head, snapping his fingers before pointing at the spot again. "Ryley." I whined, shaking my head. He obviously had enough of me and stalked over to us, pulling me out from behind Ollie. I struggled, trying to get away but that only made him slap my thigh. "N-no."I complained.

My stomach dropped when I was pushed over the couch. "Please don't. Just listen to me-Ah!" I rushed, yelping at the swat to my ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Stop! It's not fair!" I yelled, squirming over the couch. "Not fair? Alexander I ought to whip you for saying that! You were smoking weed! Weed?" Ryley barked, holding me down gently.