𝟎𝟗: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕. 𝒐𝒏𝒆

HEAVEN HELP, I DIDN'T SEE.
THE DEVIL IN YOUR EYES.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"I can't stop thinking about last night."

Me neither.

Austin's eyes are like weapons, aiming for the creasing space between my eyebrows. I feel something brewing in my stomach. Something boiling. The flood.

He reaches over the counter to stop my hands rummaging through my bag, and instead holds my wrists tightly. "Ottie," he whispers, "do you remember?"

(LAST NIGHT)

"I wanna have you, Ottie. Right now." Austin's hands are like weapons. His nails dig into my waist. Knives, slicing through flesh without aim. Careless, but more than that, reckless. I could start forest fires with the heat leaking through my pores. He drains every single bit of shiver in me, to the point of exploitation.

My mind is hazy, and the floor seems to sweep from under my feet. Weak knees make me tumble forward, ans my arms wrap themselves around his neck. Austin doesn't stand up, but doesn't let me sit either.

He hums and reaches for the buttons on my shirt. Greedy, and impatiently, he scorns when the buttons just don't seem to come apart, so he pulls from either side of the fabric to rip the top instead.

I gasp. He closes his thighs on either side of my legs tightly, while franctically peeling the shirt off my upper body. I help him with jittering hands, and fingers.

Until I'm standing in front of him in my lace bra. His lids closed only halfway, Austin sucks air through gritted teeth and licks his lips. "Lord, Ottie." He breathes, "Look at you- mmhph."

And without even finishing his words, his hands pull me down by my waist, and his lips find my collarbones in a matter of seconds. My legs can't take it anymore, so much for leaning down as Austin devours me, so I scrunch my skirt up and angle my knee over his thigh.