Enter Naruto Uzamaki

A young boy with bright blond hair, blue eyes but his most distinctive feature, the fox-like markings on his face was running away from a group of Anbu. He spotted a white shirt with the symbol for the land of fire in the colour black, a black jacket with orange trimmings along with his pants being orange. This boy was Naruto Uzamaki and the reason he was being chased was because he had just finished one of his usual pranks, this time he had painted the Anbu base which was supposed to be secret and in the middle of the forest of death bright pink. This was the usual for him everyday but what surprised the villagers was that Naruto was successfully dodging the anbu a group of elite ninja trained to protect the village from any threat whether it be foreign or domestic were outclassed by some brat of seven who hadn't even started the academy. He eventually managed to lose the Anbu and end up back at his apartment which he had lived in since the age of four. He walked to the small table in his apartment and looked at a checklist of his weekly pranks and checked this week's of. He then went to boil some water to make some cupped ramen while thinking what his next prank would be. A few hours later his friends appeared next to him. He was no longer in his apartment but he was sitting by a waterside area which he particularly liked going to to get away from the rest of the world. He was sitting on one of four logs around a campfire grilling some fish he had caught. His friends Shikamaru, Chouji and Hinata sat around the campfire alongside him.

"Hey guys"Naruto said smiling at them with them inturn greeting him back

"So did you hear we're starting the academy next month?"Chouji asked munching on some snacks he brought along with him

"What a drag"Shikamaru said in a lazy tone

"I already know you're gonna slack throughout the whole academy"Hinata said

Shikamaru smirked at her closing his eyes and putting his arms at the back of his head with everyone simultaneously thinking 'lazyass'.

"You know if you actually try you could be one of the top students" Naruto said

"One of?"Shikamaru questioned

"That spot's reserved for yours truly"Naruto said in a cocky tone pointing at himself

"I forgot you had such a big ego"Shikamaru said

They all say around the bon fire talking about thier predictions for the acadamy while eating the fish Naruto had caught and roasted

In the bushes was an old man wearing attire that was a mixture of red and white with the Kanji for third on the back of his robe.

'Looks like Naruto isn't lonely any more' The am thought to himself smiling before leaving

11 months timeskip

An event that had shaken the hidden lead village happened these past 11 months. The prodigy of the Uchiha clan had slaughtered his clan leaving only his little brother alive effectively turning him into an avenger. The reason was unknown to everyone but the Hokage, his two advisers and the most feared man in the hidden leaf village. This did not only effect people who had close relation to members of the Uchiha clan emotionally but also effected the village itself in military power which brings us to the event happening now. It was the middle of the night, Naruto was walking towards his apartment when he saw an odd sight. A kumogakure(lightning village) shinobi was running through the forest with a bag strapped to his on his back and a few bruises were visible throughout his body. He looked like he wanted to get away from something as soon as possible but that was not what caught his attention, what caught his attention was the chakra signature of the person in the bag. It was his friend Hinata, without giving it a second thought he blitzed towards the ninja unintentionally pumping chakra all over his body to give him a significant strength and speed boost. Before the shinobi could even see what had happened he was punched square across his face and rocketed towards the ground forming a small sideways crater. Naruto came back to his senses and realised what he had done horrified thinking he killed the man but he got even more horrified when the Kumo nin stood up and faced him with a pissed of expression.