The Princess, The Unpredictable Ninja and The Avenger

Naruto was shocked but decided that he would ask the old man about it later since there where more pressing matters at hand at the moment.

Naruto blitzed towards Mizuki throwing punches and kicks towards him from every side. Naruto was moving at such high speeds that Mizuki could bare keep track of him, all he saw was a white blur moving around him at rapid speeds and he felt powerful attacks hit him everytime he saw the blur. Mizuki released chakra from his body that blew Naruto away who then threw a kunai with an explosive tag causing another explosion. Mizuki coughed up a bit of blood before saying "Attack me all you want, you can never kill me with this power demon" while he wiped the blood from his mouth away. Naruto quickly went through some hand signs before Mizuki could do do anything. A puddle of water appeared below Mizuki and two tentacles made of water that moved around like snakes emerged from it and ensnared both Mizuki's arms holding him in place.

"So you have the ability to regenerate your body from injuries, but to what degree, shall we test it?" Naruto said in a tone that was a mixture of seriousness and sadisticallity. He drew a kunai from his pouch and went through one handed hand signs. After the sequence of hand signs finished he exhaled fuuton chakra onto the kunai which created a pale green coating around the kunai making it tens of times more sharper. He blitzed towards Mizuki with the kunai and gashed him across his whole chest so deep that you could nearly see his bones. Mizuki let out a howl of pain as Naruto continued to gash him all around his body with the gashed being a similar magnitude. Blood splattered everywhere across the forest. Eventually it got to the point that the regeneration of Mizuki's strange power was barely keeping him alive. Naruto was about to go for the finishing blow by cutting his head off but was stopped by the Hokage.

"Old man?" Naruto questioned

"Anbu, seal his chakra and take him away
_______________________________________________________________

Naruto was now sitting infront of Hiruzen in the Hokage's office with Konahamaru sitting by his side.

"So why the hell did you steal the scroll of seals" the Hokage asked looking at his grandson.

Konahamaru had a guilty expression on his face. It was really easy for him to steal the scroll since we'll, his grandfather owned the Hokage mansion.

"Mizuki sensei said that I could become a chunin by doing a secret mission to steal it" Konahamaru said

"And Naruto, why were you in the forest?" The Hokage questioned turning to Naruto

"Well, I sensed a massive chakra spike in that vicinity and I also felt Iruka-sensei's chakra quickly fading- honestly I'm surprised you didn't notice it sooner"

*Sigh*"You two give me nothing but headaches" The Hokage said

"Now jiji, I need to talk to you privately..." Naruto said

The next day

"Ok then, let's get started" Iruka said looking down at his clipboard with a list of the team affiliations

"Team 1-" he started until

"Team 7, Uzamaki Naruto, Hyuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke, your jounin sensei is Hatake Kakashi.

"Team 8, Inazuka Kiba, Aberame Shino and Harno Sakura, your jounin sensei is" Yuhi Kuranai

"Team 10, Nara Shikamaru, Akamichi Chouji and Yamanaka Into, your jounin sensei is Sarutobi Asuma

"Ok that concludes all the affiliations, I'm sure you will all make fine Shinobi- your jounin sensei's should arrive to pick you up in a few minutes, class dismissed" Iruka said wiping a small tear from the corner of his eye with a proud smile before walking out of the classroom.