The demon of the mist

A figure landed on top of the sword and glared at the team with glowing red eyes and said "Well, if it isn't Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja..."

Team seven all simultaneously jumped away getting into fight stances around Tazuna

"Zabuza Momochi, the demon of the mist" Kakashi announced the figure's name as he pulled out the lengthy, curved blade, reminiscent of a giant butcher's knife.

"Now Kakashi, I'm gonna make this easy for you." Zabuza started intriguing Kakashi

"As a sign of respect towards your power I don't wanna fight you, just hand over the bridge builder and I'll be on my way" Zabuza proposed

"You know I can't do that Zabuza" Kakashi said drawing out a kunai knowing that this would inevitably turn into a fight

"Kakashi, Kakashi, Kakashi..." Zabuza said slow pacing towards then, his kirobucho being dragged on the floor

"You leave me no choice.." He continued calmly

"I'll rip you and that team of yours apart before I kill him" He said pointing the blade at Tazuna's head

Kakashi and Zabuza dashed at each other both clashing Thier kunai and blade respectively. Kakashi swiftly jumped over Zabuza throwing a hand full of kunai towards him which deflected back towards him.

"Sasuke, Hinata, protect the old man" Naruto said jumping into the fight

"Don't think you can leave me out of this dobe" Sasuke said following suit

Naruto landed a kick at back of Zabuza's head momentarily dazing before he regained his senses just in time to block Naruto's fist kicking him away and grabbing Sasuke's arm who was about th stab him in the back and throwing him towards Naruto who was just getting back up but fell down again.

The commotion between the three gave Kakashi and opening to attack as he lunged towards scraping the left side of Zabuza's face with a Kunai making him groan in pain before moving his sword in a swift motion cutting Kakashi in half before he poofed revealing that he had performed a kawarimi.

Zabuza sensed around looking for Kakashi's chakra signature when he felt a build up of chakra in the forest and was about to jump towards it but he was sucker punched to the head by both Naruto as Sasuke sending him a bit back.

Zabuza pulled them by their arms with him before saying "You kids are starting to get annoying" and grabbing them by their necks and slamming them into the ground creating miniature crators before throwing them away like some toys.

While still mid air Naruto and Sasuke nodded towards each other and started forming hand signs.

Zabuza turned around looking at Hinata with his eyes glow a crimson red releasing an auto of pure blood lust intending on killing Tazuna.

Tazuna simply fell down cowering in fear while Hinata looked at Zabuza and activated her byakugan and gotten into Jūken stance slightly sweating.

Zabuza was about to pounce at her before her heard, "Katon: Hi no nagare" which was Sasuke releasing a massive fire stream towards Zabuza which was followed by Naruto's Reppūshō( gale palm ) massively increasing its fire power and speed which reached Zabuza within seconds scorching him.

Hinata performed a kaiten to protect herself and Tazuna from fire stream and once the jutsu subsided, Kakashi dashed out of the forest with lightning chakra concentrated on his hand creating a sound reminiscent to bird chriping before impaling the scorched body.

Zabuza's body poofed before Kakashi heard, "You're and your team are really starting to piss me off, how about, I kill them while you watch as you slowly die" Zabuza siad behind Kakashi before impaling him with his korubucho, grabbed him by the back of the neck and threw him towards the river that was nearby encasing him in a bubble of water meant to make him drown to death while he was also bleeding out giving the water a red hue

"I'll start with you girl"Zabuza said as he was once again ready to attack Hinata but before he could land a single blow, Naruto attempted to kick him at the back of the head again but Zabuza caught him by the foot a broke hit causing Naruto the groan in pain and shut his right eye.

Naruto didn't stop there and landing a chakra empowered punch onto Zabuza's head cracking a section of his skull causing him to scream out in pain.

"YOU FUCKING BRAT" He scream out slamming Naruto over and over again into the floor creating larger and larger crators each time.

"LET HIM GO" Hinata shouted landing multiple blows on Zabuza blocking some of his tenketsu before being viciously kicked in the stomach by Zabuza

Zabuza stopped slamming Naruto into the ground impaled him in the chest with a Kunai and just threw him into the forest breaking multiple trees until he slammed against and struggled to get up.

Sasuke who was stunned by the acts of violence eventually got back to his senses threw several shuriken with explosive tags attached to them which Zabuza didn't seem to notice in his blood lusted.

The shuriken landed all around him and as he took a step to finish off Hinata he stepped on one of  the explosive tags causing a chain of explosions go off all around him.

He dashed out of the cloud of smoke that was created by the explosions and grabbed Sasuke by the neck and started choking him glaring at him while releasing massive amounts of killer intent which caused Tazuna to choke before going unconscious.

Once the smoke cleared up Hinata saw Sasuke being choked by Zabuza and released an air palm with as much chakra as possible which hit Zabuza on the side breaking one of his ribs which caused him to cough up blood and drop Sasuke.

He quickly regained his senses and threw the Kirobucho towards Hinata at lightning fast speed but at the moment Hinata was about to be decapitated by the blade a presence which only seemed familiar to Kakashi made itself known. It was Naruto but he looked different

His eyes were now blood red, his nails had extended to the length of claws, his hair and whiskers were now more furrowed and defined and lastly he seemed to emit an aura of killer intent several thousand times more potent than Zabuza's.

He caught the blade effortlessly and dug his claws into it infusing it with his now demonic-like chakra before it broke into several pieces surprising Zabuza. Naruto pounched towards Zabuza punching him in the face sending him to the floor.

He continuously pummeled Zabuza in the face cause his head to cave in. Naruto opened up his hand revealing his claws as he was ready to finish off the now unconscious Zabuza before he heard "NARUTO... don't" from Kakashi  which brought him back to his senses as he returned to normal.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto said alert pulling the jounin sensei out of the water and unknowingly infusing his chakra into him which stopped him from bleeding and closed his slowly started to close his wound.

Kakashi after being pulled out of the water looked suprised and cheaked his chest to see the wound closing itself up. He looked at Naruto who had the same surprised expression before they both focused again when a figure made itself known.

The figure was wearing attire which Kakashi identified as  Kirigakure anbu attire along with a mask which covered its face.

"Who are you?"Kakashi questioned getting up as he and Naruto walked towards the figure

"I am a tracking ninja from the mist village and I've come to retrieve the rouge ninja, Zabuza Momoichi's body" The figure said

While Kakashi had his suspicions about the legitimacy of this whole thing he knew he was in no position to fight someone who was even as half as strong as a regular anbu as the injury he had had, had taken his tole on him and his body had depleted nearly all his chakra trying to keep him alive.

Kakashi merely nodded as a sign of acknowledgement as the figure sealed Zabuza's body's nd vanished

A/N: a bit violent but I hope you enjoyed it, also if you're wondering how Zabuza is so strong it's because well, if the MCs are getting stronger the so should the villains so it's not just "and Naruto onshotted him" although there will be moments like that, they won't happen to main antagonists