Team 7

*Next day-training ground 7*

Hinata was seen seen standing in the middle of the training ground at exactly the time their sensei had told them to arrive. It seemed she was the only one there but she vaguely sensed Sasuke's chakra somewhere in the forest and guessed that he was being his usual self, not wanting to really interact with anyone. She wondered if where Naruto was until she heard a loud and flamboyant "Yahoo" from Naruto before he crashed down in the middle of the ground right Infront of her causing a small but noticeable crack on the floor.

Naruto picked himself up only to stand up and only be less than an inch from Hinata's now blood red face with the latter passing out within a few seconds. Naruto quickly caught Hinata by the waist before she hit the ground and laid her down gently before thinking 'What was that about?'

Sasuke soon arrived after he did and they made a bit of small talk. The two had established a...minor form of friendship from the day prior.

"So shall we pick up were we left off" Naruto preposed

Sasuke only nodded in response. The two continued to train separately, Sasuke training his fire element while Naruto decided to focus on learning Ototon(sound release). Naruto eventually figured out how to form a jutsu using this chakra transformation.

The jutsu involved channeling Ototon Chakra into his fist to increase its destructive capabilities. Once  he gathered enough chakra in said fish he threw a punch forward which sent out sound waves towards the forest causing the a large number of trees to implode.

"Woah" was all Naruto could say after witnessing the mass destruction

The sound of the many trees exploding inside out was enough to wake Hinata up and make Sasuke turn around to look at the damage.

"I think I'll put that on the shelf for now" Naruto said analyzing the damage the jutsu had done and it's danger to people around him if he were to use it in a closed space.

An hour had passed since then and they continued training with Hinata now awake. She practiced her taijutsu against the wooden dummies across the training ground and spared with Naruto for a few minutes. Sasuke had been taking a break for the past half hour due to chakra exustion from constantly using his Gougakyuu no Jutsu over and over again and pouring large amounts of chakra into it to make it stronger. He had managed to turn his regular orange-red flames to a blend between said colour and white, a feat usually accomplished by highly skilled Chunin or low level Jounin.

Kakashi finally decided arrive and all three members of the soon to be team 7, yes even Sasuke, yelled "YOU'RE LATE"

"Sorry I’m late guys, a black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way." Kakashi said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly

"LAIR"Naruto being the boldest member of the group shouted out glaring while simultaneously pointing at Kakashi.

"Doesn't matter, I'm here now" Kakashi replied much to the anoyence of Naruto. He caught a quick glance at the book Naruto and Sasuke were training out of and and thought"Hmm"

"Ok then now I'll explain the real test of becoming a Genin." Kakashi said pulling out two bells from his pocket and holding them Infront of the three.

"This is a bell test, it determines whether you actually become a Genin or not." Kakashi said

"Waitz isn't that what the acedamy is for?" Naruto questioned with a puzzled expression on his face as did the others.

"That doesn't matter." Kakashi said bluntly

"Your objective is to take these two bells away from me-the person who doesn't have a bell by noon gets to enjoy the pleasure of being deported back to the Academy." Kakashi explained.