Academy days

Two weeks had passed since the now deemed Hyuga affair transpired. We now find Hinata Hyuga training in the Hyuga clan training grounds with her sister under the guidance of their father, Hiashi Hyuga. Their father had grown cold towards them constantly pushing them to their brink when training them. Since the death of their mother Hanna Hyuga, Hiashi had shown them no emotion not that it was uncommon in the Hyuga but in his eyes, Hinata and her younger Hanabi were nothing more than options for clan-head in the future. Because of the harsher treatment from her father, Hinata grew to be a shy girl and would have continued to be one if it weren't for one Naruto Uzamaki. She could still recall the memory of him defending her from bullies when she was younger. He was the first person to show her friendship and as a result of that she grew romantic feelings for him though he was too blunt to notice. She constantly pushed herself even more than her father did when training for both herself and to prove her strength to her father and that was the reason why she didn't get captured easily when the ambassador tried to kidnap.

Flashback no jutsu

It was midnight and two figures were seen walking through the streets of the Hyuga clan compound. They were Hinata Hyuga and a member of the branch family of the Hyuga clan who acted as her bodyguard, Kō Hyuga. A sharp whistling sound was heard coming towards but the Hyugas Byakugan wasn't called the all-seeing eye for nothing (even though that saying is over exaggerated). quickly turned around Byakugan already activated deflecting the kunai with his own and Hinata getting into her Jūken stance her Byakugan also active. The intruder made them selves known performing a b rank raiton jutsu.

"Raiton:Dendou Hebi no Jutsu( lightning realeses: electric snake jutsu)"announced the intruder sending a surge of lightning towards Hinata and Kō.

The intruder knew that the Hyuga clan didn't use any form and Ninjutsu so they couldn't counter users of elemental ninjutsu. Kō put himself Infront of Hinata, taking the full brunt of the attack effectively electrocuting him to death. Hinata wasted no time in running towards the intruder landing a few hits him bruising him slightly until he caught her and handchopped her on the back off the neck knocking her out.

Flashback end

With Naruto

Naruto had just finished with his prank for this week which was spraying red paint on the stone monument of the second Hokage's nose and this time, he was being chasing by a group of chunin, he thought he had lost them only to run into Iruka when he turned a corner. Iruka was the only person that Naruto would allow to discipline him because he was a sought of father figure for him.

"Why are you running away this time Naruto?"questioned Iruka

"Well umm...I spraypaintedthesecondHokagesface" said Naruto

Iruka sighed, he had gotten used to this.

"Come, let's go clean it up and I'll take you for ramen after okay"

"Yes, ramen, ramen, ramen"

Naruto ran to get some cleaning supplies  making Iruka smile. Later they were at Ichiraku's ramen stand.

"4 bowls of miso ramen please"said Naruto

They ate their ramen afterwards Iruka walked Naruto home with them having a small conversation.

The next day

It was midday and the academy students were doing a physical exam. The exam was a sparring match between two random Oppnents.

"Alright to win you have to subdue or stop your opponent from moving, this as a taijutsu only battle, under no circumstances are you to land a crippling or killing blow. Now then, let's begin" said Iruka

The first match was Hinata Hyuga Vs Shino Aberame. Shino like most Aberame clan members didn't really use taijutsu, they mainly relied on their clan ability of being able to control bugs so it was an easy match for Hinata who had been taught taijutsu since the age of 4. The next was Kiba Inazuka Vs Sakura Harno. Sakura being a fan girl spent more time well, fan-girling so she didn't really train unlike the Inazuka clan which constantly trained so Kiba won. The next match was an odd one, it was between Ino Yaminaka and Shikamaru Nara. When the match began Shikamaru used his clan's shadow paralysis jutsu at the Same time Into used her clan's mind- transfer jutsu resulting in both of them being stunned but, since Ino had taken control of Shikamaru's mind, she was able to control Shikamaru's body into deactivating the shadow paralysis. Ino then spoke through Shikamaru-

"Iruka sensei, I took control of his mind, he can't move right now"

Then Ino was declared the winner. The next match was between Chouji and a random student named Hito Kogarashi who was from a civilian family. Chouji won by catching him with his partial expansion jutsu used by his clan, the Akamichi. The rest of the matches went on with very few civilian children showing promise to become shinobi but they still had four more years to work on that at the academy until Iruka got to the last fight which was between Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha. Most of the girls in their class were fan-girls of Sasuke so they were obviously cheering him on. The fight began with both of them running towards each other. Sasuke opted to ending the fight quickly but Naruto wasn't that easy to take down. Sasuke threw a left hook towards Naruto to which he dodged manuvering around Sasuke and kicking him on the back making him fall to the floor. Naruto put his foot on top of Sasuke's back preventing him from moving. Iruka declared Naruto the winner with a small smile to which the Sasuke fan-girls were furious insisting that Naruto cheated somehow not wanting to accept the reality that their Sasuke-kun would lose to Naruto. Iruka quickly dispersed them telling them that they had other classes to do.

End