𝗫𝗜𝗔𝗢'𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗘 - 𝗖𝗛𝗫𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

Today was a photoshoot for 4NEMO to model a new clothing line– approximately two days had passed since your interaction with Xiao in the classroom

Today was a photoshoot for 4NEMO to model a new clothing line– approximately two days had passed since your interaction with Xiao in the classroom. Directly after you finished with your student council work, you rushed straight to the site of the shoot. It was in a local park around the center of town, so they had to empty out the whole entire street in order to avoid crazed fangirls running onto the set.

    By the time you arrived, the boys already had the majority of their makeup done and were in their outfits. While the other boys had a makeup artist tending to their appearance, you noticed that Xiao was working on his primarily on his own. Seeing that he was the only one alone, you walked over to see if you could provide him with any assistance. He was applying a vibrant peach-colored eyeshadow to the corner of his eyes with a makeup brush, gently accentuating each stroke to create a beautiful wing. A small purple diamond was painted on his forehead, most likely to match the casual yet stylish clothing that he was wearing. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt under a light gray hoodie with the sleeves cut short. It accentuated his figure perfectly and the soft dark green bamboo pattern brought the whole outfit together.

    Even though hoodies were often known to be casual clothes, he wore them in such a refined and proper way that you couldn't help but ogle at him a bit. Sensing your gaze, he simply asked, "Is something wrong?"

    Not taking an eye away from the mirror as he applied the final touching to his makeup, Xiao appeared the most in his element. I had no idea he knew how to apply his own makeup... I should have him teach me someday.

Once he was done, one of the staff handed him a strap to hoist on his shoulder that had the emblem of 4NEMO on it and a few pins with Chinese characters on them.

"Ah, you're the manager, right? Do you think that you could help put on the accessories for him?" the staff asked you with an apologetic bow. "One of the seams from Shikanoin's outfit came off so I have to tend to that..."

    "Of course!" you clapped your hands together, glad to finally be useful in some manner.

"I can do it myself," Xiao insisted as you picked up the accessories, but you shook your head.

"I didn't come here to just stand around, you know," you glared at him, "you know that I hate being deadweight."

    Ushering him to stand up, you placed the strap-like creation over his shoulder, taking care to position it in the correct spot. You messed around with the position of it, trying to get it so it fell on the perfect place of his chest.

"U-uhm," you heard Xiao's quiet voice above you.

    Looking up, you saw that his cheeks were dusted red. Ah, I was touching him a lot, huh... he must feel uncomfortable.

    "I'm sorry, I think it's in the right position now," you assured him, taking a step back.

    After giving him a few seconds for the embarrassment to fade away, you attached the three pins to the bottom of his sweater, completing the look. Taking a step back, you stared at the now fully-dripped-out Xiao. He had put on the final touch–a pair of sunglasses with a long thin chain–while you were occupied with the pins.